General feedback and discussion of the game.
Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers
- Posts: 28
- Joined: December 6th, 2005, 8:01 pm
If i'm darting around someones backside, sinking a dagger into his spine, how is he counterattacking?
- Posts: 266
- Joined: October 21st, 2005, 4:24 pm
- Location: In a galaxy, far, far away........
You stab him, and then he whips round to attack you.
And its KISS.
If white was black and black was white, what would happen to zebra crossings?
- Site Administrator
- Posts: 1616
- Joined: April 5th, 2005, 3:25 pm
- Location: #wesnoth-mp
How do you counterattack when you get a fire ball in the face?
- Moderator Emeritus
- Posts: 3692
- Joined: August 15th, 2005, 7:57 am
- Location: I'm all around you.
I think a better question is: if
(a) you get additional damage for stabbing in the back; and
(b) your target turns around to counterattack after the first backstab; then
how come you get additional damage for the later strikes?
Short answer: WINR in its role as loyal champion of KISS...
- WML Wizard
- Posts: 9742
- Joined: September 11th, 2004, 10:40 pm
- Location: Finland
Solution: "backstab" doesn't mean just a stab in the back literally, but more like "surprise attack". Or whatever ability that's more effective when the enemy is a bit distracted.