Captured...eastern invasion..

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

knight20

Captured...eastern invasion..

Post by knight20 »

Can somebody help this is impossible.

I go down..find the one square castle to let me get some men..go to the left..and meet a huge Orc army...!!! Its impossble so many Orc grunts..even with my team who some are level 3...!!!

any help please..???

I can get my men out the prision but cant get past the Orcs..??? am I doing something wrong..??

Or is this just another example of impossible wesnoth..??
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

The Orcs are difficult to get past, but should be occupied by the escaping wimpy prisoners. If you're all level 3, the Orcs would perfer to attack the others. If you're not, put the toughest ones in front and Dacyn in back, and move forward as much as possible each turn. From there, it's tactics.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
unsung

Post by unsung »

I havent played th elevel but, exactly what units do you have and what is the situation?
Oh no look out its a ray gun.
You should move to avoid the rays
the rays are coming out of the gun
if you are hit by the rays
you will be shot by the rays
the rays are fast so you should be fast to
can you win against the fast rays from the gun?
claus

Post by claus »

If you can not beat Captured you should wait for the next version of Wesnoth. (The scenario is "new" and needs some balancing. According to the changelog it will get easier in the next version.)
Elvish Pillager wrote:The Orcs are difficult to get past, but should be occupied by the escaping wimpy prisoners. If you're all level 3, the Orcs would perfer to attack the others. If you're not, put the toughest ones in front and Dacyn in back, and move forward as much as possible each turn. From there, it's tactics.
I think you should play 0.9.2 Captured before answering.
dark_whitecleou625

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Post by dark_whitecleou625 »

Me!!! Cant get through the Troll Warriors because my leaders are all LVL 1!!!! Do I nid to go to the 1 Castled-Throne or go north tto that orcs??? (Using 0.9.2 version) :oops: :cry:
Please....I would like to appreciate to those who will mail me at dark_cleou93@yahoo.com something about WESNOTH!!!
Tux2B

Post by Tux2B »

In this campaign, it is absolutely necessary you make your leader advance. Otherwise, you have no chance to win in this scenario.
"There are two kind of campaign strategies : the good and the bad ones. The good ones almost always fail because of unforeseen consequences that make the bad ones succeed." -- Napoleon
creena

Post by creena »

I cant even get past the first bat. It kills me or if it doesnt three more fly in and kill me.
creena

Post by creena »

I managed to get past the first bat and then had to waste the next 26 turns just so I could get my hp back but then the fifth bat finished me off.
Putninsh

Post by Putninsh »

Did you go down at the beginning? I went to the left and sneaked past the army
mouth774

True

Post by mouth774 »

In this campaign, it is absolutely necessary you make your leader advance. Otherwise, you have no chance to win in this scenario.
Well let me just say that its unique.[:I]
linuxuser

Post by linuxuser »

Can anyone tell me exacly what do i need to do to complete this stage? Do i have to move all my units from prison to the green grass? Im always geting ran out of turns
hochbass

Post by hochbass »

Only the leader has to go to the green gras and its still difficult to survive with all the heros
linuxuser

Post by linuxuser »

Bringing leader to the green gras on left side did not work for me :-S
linuxuser

Post by linuxuser »

Attachments
screen.jpg
screen.jpg (57.65 KiB) Viewed 5784 times
linuxuser

Post by linuxuser »

What am i doing wrong?