my first multiplayer map

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Infinisearch

my first multiplayer map

Post by Infinisearch »

Hello I'm new to the boards, and i'd appreciate some opinions and suggestions regarding a multiplayer map i recently made. Some suggestions for a name would also be appreciated as well. The map has only been tested against the AI mostly with the elves and loyalists, to me it seems the main balancing issues will have to do with teams with flying units, and will essentially be unresolvable with completely changing the map, but I still like the map as it is. Anyhow tell me what you think, and if you have any suggestions as to balancing in regards to flying units please share.
Attachments
firstmulti.txt
2P_multiplayermap_firstmulti
(420 Bytes) Downloaded 137 times
Oreb

Post by Oreb »

its great and i have no constructive criticism to give, sorry.
I am Oreb, Lord of the Darthien
Give your comments to the World of Orbivm
Infinisearch

Post by Infinisearch »

Thanks for the compliment, however could you please tell me what configurations you played on and any observations per configuration? The feedback would be greatly appreciated, in seeing if I can make better maps in the future.

When I play with 'level1' teams i use 2 gold (sometimes 4) per property, and start with between 100 and 250 gold per team. When being able to recruit level 2 units I usually play with 4 or 5 gold units per property and 200 to 350 gold to begin with.

Anyhow could some more people also try out the map and give me some feedback?
darksteel

Post by darksteel »

pretty good for your first try. Altough this topic really belongs in MP devlopment :)
The darksteel eye

For a wesnoth strategie guide click here----------> http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7109
Infinisearch

Post by Infinisearch »

Thanks for the compliment darksteel, any suggestions on improving the map or general comments?

It looks like i have some more downloads, suggestions are welcome.

P.S. Could a mod please move this to the most appropriate forum, sorry for the hassle.