Neoriceisgood's protraits for Son of the Black Eye?

Contribute art for mainline Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
quartex
Inactive Developer

Neoriceisgood's protraits for Son of the Black Eye?

Post by quartex »

Speaking of portraits I remember back in September Neoriceisgood draw a series of hilarious portraits for the "Son of the Black Eye" campaign. Some were colored but most were just black and white. Of course these images were lost in the server crash, but he must have done portraits of at leats 20+ units. Even in black and white, I think these portraits would have been awesome for that campaign, and wondered if Neo still has the digitial copies of them.

Here's the link to the previous thread which sadly no longer has the images:
http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic. ... sc&start=0

(though you can see a sample by looking at benj's avatar, he posts on page 5 of the thread)
Jetrel

Post by Jetrel »

I saved many of these to my hard drive, but don't have all of them, nor do I have any of the colored versions.

I'd like to know where that little blighter is.

=(
ettin
Lord of Glamdrol

Post by ettin »

quartex
Inactive Developer

Post by quartex »

Thanks ettin. We may be missing a few of the other units he drew (like a portrait of a bat I think), but those are some of the main characters. Even with the mix of black and white and color, I think the portraits are much better than nothing. Assuming that benj, who wrote the campaign, doesn't seriously dislike them. I forget how serious the plot of the campaign is, they are pretty humorous.
Jetrel

Post by Jetrel »

Actually, I may in fact have all of the ones he posted, or at least more than anybody else.

On a vaguely related topic, does anyone have any copies of pickslide's old portraits?

I've been archiving such things as these, but failed to catch those.
cedric

Post by cedric »

You'll find them here. And along with the small images posted on the forum, a larger (beware, 1.2MB) slide to work with. I can send xcf files on request.
--
Cedric
Jetrel

Post by Jetrel »

Thanks.