Contribute art for mainline Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Paulomat4
Moderator Emeritus

Khalifate graphics update?

Post by Paulomat4 »

regarding the kalpihate, I'm wondering, why are we still using the old sprites? There have been made much better sprites in the meantime.
I found this somewhere in the art threads, but I couldn't really find the original post..
Attachments
khalifateRedux6.png
khalifateRedux6.png (75.6 KiB) Viewed 3830 times
Creator of Dawn of Thunder and Global Unitmarkers

"I thought Naga's used semi-automatic crossbows with incendiary thermite arrows . . . my beliefs that this race is awesome are now shattered." - Evil Earl
aquileia
Inactive Developer

Re: Khalifate graphics update?

Post by aquileia »

Yo mean this thread:
http://r.wesnoth.org/p551431

This was already recently discussed on the IRC channel. Wintermute / happygrue is trying to contact sleepwalker to ask him which ones he deems ready to be mainlined.

While the Jundi line probably will be included, all the other sprites are either WIP or part of a unit line which would end up with a mix between old and new graphics... their fate is still to be decided as far as I know.
Paulomat4
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Khalifate graphics update?

Post by Paulomat4 »

Thanks, this was the thread I meant. I wasn't completely up to date then, about the developpement of the Khalifate.
Creator of Dawn of Thunder and Global Unitmarkers

"I thought Naga's used semi-automatic crossbows with incendiary thermite arrows . . . my beliefs that this race is awesome are now shattered." - Evil Earl