We Need More Artists!

Contribute art for mainline Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
miyo

Post by miyo »

Configurable experience multiplier for multiplayer games could work... but that does not mean we should have 4th or 5th levels for units just because someone is playing multiplayer games with fast experience.

- Miyo
Woodwizzle

Post by Woodwizzle »

I agree, I'd just like to see more 2nd level units and perhaps the occasional 3rd
Dave
Founding Developer

Post by Dave »

Note that having a unit that only has 2 levels is a feature: you have to choose if you want the unit that is powerful now, but has no advancement potential, or the unit with lots of potential.

David
“At Gambling, the deadly sin is to mistake bad play for bad luck.” -- Ian Fleming
Woodwizzle

Post by Woodwizzle »

I realize that. I think you guys are misunderstanding me. My problem is during a multiplayer match characters hardly ever level. I'd like to have more leveling in multiplayer not more levels or more higher level charachters.
Dave
Founding Developer

Post by Dave »

Woodwizzle wrote:I realize that. I think you guys are misunderstanding me. My problem is during a multiplayer match characters hardly ever level. I'd like to have more leveling in multiplayer not more levels or more higher level charachters.
Oh I'm sorry, I see what you mean.

Yes I agree and I think a simple "experience at double rate" option would be nice.

The normal rate of experience would always be the 'standard' way to play the game though.

David
“At Gambling, the deadly sin is to mistake bad play for bad luck.” -- Ian Fleming
Pushnell

Post by Pushnell »

I just posted about this under the development forum, in the 'multiplayer vs single player' topic. Since this forum topic is sprawling a little, let's move discussion about multiplayer experience to that forum. This is supposed to be about artists :)