Scenery Images Needed?

Contribute art for mainline Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
dipseydoodle

Scenery Images Needed?

Post by dipseydoodle »

Been a long while since I've attempted anything mainline. I'm not actually sure if my Tutorial Dummy sprite was ever taken over or completed, but. I'd like to take a stab at some really small mainline stuff. Are their any scenery (map item) sprites that need reworking or are simply not around? I figure this would give me some art practice and what not, so please if the devs find anything that is missing just give a shout out.
SkyOne

Re: Scenery Images Needed?

Post by SkyOne »

Well, these are not scenery images, but:
There are many shadow-works, left on the custom units of mainline campaigns. Many of them are still the old style and soft edged shadows. But those are really shadow works. The updater(s) won't be an art-contributor at all even he/she does a good job. So it is really up to you (or anyone).

In the case, make sure that brightness = 7% and opacity = 60% on them, and be careful not to get a tenosynovitis.:)

P.S. you (or anyone) don't have to do ones on THoT at this moment.
And obviously, it is an off topic from your thread title, so you can ignore it.:)
Fate of a Princess/feedback thread: "What is in own heart that is the most important, not who you are."
Drake Campaign: Brave Wings/feedback thread, Naga Campaign: Return of the Monster, Saurian Campaign: Across the Ocean
Northern Forces - now on 1.12 server
dipseydoodle

Re: Scenery Images Needed?

Post by dipseydoodle »

Sure. I guess I can do some of that stuff. I would like to try my hand elsewhere though so if anybody finds stuff just let me know...
offtopic: