Contribute art for mainline Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
A-Red
Art Contributor

Re: Give me a project(s)

Post by A-Red »

Look in Trunk, rather than 1.8. It's only in the development releases right now.

http://units.wesnoth.org/trunk/C/mainline.html
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

One minor point that no-one mentioned yet: the standard primary unit portraits should not be shown with their sword in mid-swing (nor in other action poses that would be unsuitable for generic dialogue). This is a common oversight, so I thought I'd mention it.

However, the rule can be disregarded for units that would only appear in a monster context-- in other words, it's fine for the Yeti.
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."
Crow_T

Post by Crow_T »

A-Red -Thanks for the link!

Sapient -Thanks for the tip- I was a bit curious about that. From now on I think I will post thumbnails first until I get a feel for the procedures to avoid any issues.
Eleazar
Retired Terrain Art Director

Post by Eleazar »

thespaceinvader wrote:I'll give you a quick tour of our Art Community so you don't get lost.
That's a very good summary, I would suggest making it a sticky, but we already have too many. Maybe it can be incorporated into an existing one...
Feel free to PM me if you start a new terrain oriented thread. It's easy for me to miss them among all the other art threads.
-> What i might be working on
Attempting Lucidity
Boucman
Inactive Developer

Post by Boucman »

Eleazar wrote: That's a very good summary, I would suggest making it a sticky, but we already have too many. Maybe it can be incorporated into an existing one...
don't worry about that, we have it already stickified in the moderator forum :)
Fight key loggers: write some perl using vim