Thanks. For Everything.

Contribute art for mainline Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Dragonchampion

Thanks. For Everything.

Post by Dragonchampion »

I know this probably isnt the place to put this, but you artists always seem to work very hard for little goals; for this I thank you all

I know you probably hear it all the time and get a lot of mails about it, but everyone in this forums works every hard to progress this game; and for no personal gain either. it inspires me that such people still exist in the world today.

On this note, I wish to thank each and every single on of you; Artists, Musicians, and Coders, for everything you have put into this game to make it great. I hope that one day Wesnoth will become a household name as "Fallout" and "Age of Empires"
Ehhhh... don't mind me, I'm just the annoying little modder who gets on peoples nerves. I'll just lurk till Someone says my name. :P

Oh, and also Creator of The War Of Terrador
King_Elendil

Re: Thanks. For Everything.

Post by King_Elendil »

I second this motion wholeheartedly. Wesnoth has got one of the (if not the absolute) best communities ever, and the results are breath-taking.
I'm finally admitting that this will be a very long (if not permanent) Wesbreak. Thank y'all for the great times, and may Wesnoth rise to become one of the most popular games on the planet.
boru

Post by boru »

I could not agree more. Some really high quality work on this game, and the standards continue to improve.
“It is written in my life-blood, such as that is, thick or thin; and I can no other.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

My campaign: Swamplings - Four centuries before the founding of Wesnoth, the first wolf rider emerges from a tribe of lowly swamp goblins.
Kraus

Post by Kraus »

The dedication put into this project by so many diffirent people with so variable skills, though their resolve is just the same, is what made me hop into the transaltion wagon in the first place. These days I have the tendency of checking through the art contributions weekly - the work you've done, and do all the time, is marvelous. All respect from here to there too.

Thank you, art contributors! Whole heartily, honest.
"Oh, to the hades with the manners - he's a complete [censored], and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De'Arnise
Null

Post by Null »

I concur! One of Wesnoth's greatest strengths is that it's absolutely beautiful, on par with professionally developed games in my opinion, and that is due to the efforts of its spectacular artists. Thank you!
Jetrel

Post by Jetrel »

Frankly, I want to say what the OP said.

Thank you - to everyone who helps out. :D
Play Frogatto & Friends - a finished, open-source adventure game!