Lich Terror campaign update!

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

pawles22

Lich Terror campaign update!

Post by pawles22 »

I'm not really sure if I can do something with the old topic about 0.1.0 demo release, so I'll just make another topic this time, I guess...

Lich Terror version 0.2.0 has just come out! We're still slowly making this campaign, so hopefully one day we'll finish it! :3

Changes in version 0.2.0:
- added two new playable scenarios!
- after campaign completion the game should now award a proper wreath/laurel
- added macros for bigmap and journey
- small changes, mostly in the first scenario (such as slight changes in gold and/or income for both sides, additional dialogues etc.)

If you have any interesting concept, you can share it with us in the comments below! I'll be grateful for any help, even in the form of an idea! Even stuff like "I feel like in scenario abc computer should have less income, but more starting gold" or something like that. I don't really have that much time to test everything in scenarios, so some things might be unbalanced or something :D

Thank you and see you next time! :)
pawles22

Re: Lich Terror campaign update!

Post by pawles22 »

Haven't touched the campaign for two months again, there are always more important things to do. I have a lot of ideas, but I don't have time to implement anything myself or even make new maps. Serpent haven't had time for a very long time, either. I guess I maybe could continue the campaign someday, but for now I have lots of other things to do. I guess that means Lich Terror is suspended (at least now) and it probably won't change anytime soon.