Estorc and the spectral force

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

bzame-wif

Estorc and the spectral force

Post by bzame-wif »

Hi everyboby

I found this campaign (Estorc and the spectral force by Estorc) on the addons server but I don't seem able to find any related topic and thus I'm opening a new one...

Well, I just would like to ask to Estorc if he/she actually can translate this campaing in english:
dear Estorc, you seem actively working on it and I would really enjoy playing it but I can't speak french :( and so it would be a little problematic following the story
Anduilas

Re: Estorc and the spectral force

Post by Anduilas »

My knowledge in french is finaly paying off
Muranoir

Post by Muranoir »

Estorc made a translation, he published it on his Discord server. You can reach him through the link below.
https://discord.gg/UqfvJE

And excuse me for my english :)
josteph
Inactive Developer

Post by josteph »

Muranoir wrote: October 21st, 2019, 9:51 am Estorc made a translation, he published it on his Discord server. You can reach him through the link below.
https://discord.gg/UqfvJE

And excuse me for my english :)
Your English is good but the discord link has expired.

Estorc is on the forums, you can PM him and point him to this thread.
Estorc

Post by Estorc »

Hi, I'm Estorc, the creator of the mod, and I'm really sorry for didn't read this post before... My add-ons is actually in translation, and it have also a new name : "Estorc the Mod". I'm really sorry again for all the beginners errors I made when I created this add-ons, I created it for entertainment and not, for popularity; I'm a beginner developper that make a bit of game, and yes, I can't update often my mod, because that take too many time. I update it rarely, but I update it, that already a good thing ^^.

For the discord, please, excuse my friend, he just sent you a personal's discord server's invitation, so I deleted the invitation the day when he said me that he was sended it.
Thanks for your comprehension.

Furthermore, if you want that I read your comments, send me it in my privates messages, that better for me.

And yeah, sorry my english, I come from the baguette's land (I'm French) x)
"Je crée donc je suis" ~ Estorc 2019
"I create so I am" ~ Estorc 2019