Lich Terror campaign 0.1.0 demo release!

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

pawles22

Re: Lich Terror campaign 0.1.0 demo release!

Post by pawles22 »

Inky wrote: July 25th, 2018, 2:14 am When I attempted the scenario I ended up running out of turns, probably because I played too passively at the beginning.
Yeah, that's probably also why I am always winning on the last turn on the difficult :lol:
pawles22

Post by pawles22 »

The 0.1.1 demo version has been released! You can find what's new in the campaign info on the add-ons server or in the changelog in the campaign folder!

Sorry for the delay :(
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

Am I supposed to have no base income in the first scenario?
pawles22

Post by pawles22 »

Yeah. The income in scenario is set to -2 on difficult, so you should have 0 base income then
pawles22

Coming back soon! :D

Post by pawles22 »

Soon enough we should continue creating our campaign (We suspended it for a while). Shortly after this happens, you guys will receive 2 updates with scenarios (2 or 3 scenarios per update), because the maps are ready and there is just some things to finish, mostly polishing left to do.

There are also some minor changes that we did, so you will see them together with the first update
pawles22

Information

Post by pawles22 »

I'm just here to inform that we still hasn't stopped creating Lich Terror, even though it takes a long time. The reason for this is this campaign being only a side-project now, and we'd like to focus and creating other, more important things. ^_^
pawles22

Sorry

Post by pawles22 »

I didn't think I would ever need to say this, but... Even if we will complete this campaign, it's gonna take a year or more. :cry: We spent our free time (which we don't even have that much) focusing on other things, sorry if anyone was really looking forward to seeing our campaign in full version. I think we will probably finish this campaign... someday. I still wish to complete this thing, because I'm curious myself what will happen in our story. :lol:
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

Just a small thing, but your campaign awards (most times) the wrong laurel/wreath upon completion. (Apparently caused by using the old difficulties syntax.)
Details as to why and how to fix it can be found in issue #3983.
pawles22

Post by pawles22 »

Oh, I didn't know about that. Thank you for the report, I will look at it. :)