Operation Flight of the Pelicans

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

nenau

Operation Flight of the Pelicans

Post by nenau » May 20th, 2018, 8:04 pm

Hello,

This UMC consists in a modern warfare campaign about a war in the country of Borduria. Many mechanisms of the game are inhabitual, like the progression between scenarii and for example a different healing system. An ingame help is present, and I hope it is explicit enough.

The story is the following: the country of Borduria falls into anarchy and threatens the stability of its neighbour and hereditary enemy, Syldavia. For that reason, the Syldavian government decide to military help the Bordurian government. But as Syldavia has lived in peace for 70 years, the ground troops consists only of three regiments of ceremonial royal guards. As an officer of the Royal Guard, the player wants to make his men survive the war, despite the obvious amateurism of his superiors.

The campaign is not finished, but the avaliable scenarii are perfectably playable.

BTIsaac

Re: Operation Flight of the Pelicans

Post by BTIsaac » May 21st, 2018, 6:52 am

Inspired by the Calculus Affair I'm guessing?

nenau

Post by nenau » May 21st, 2018, 9:47 am

Some cities and characters names are indeed references to the comics, but the story has nothing to see with the Calculus Affair. And I'd rather cite the King Ottokar's Sceptre as the story of the campaign is about the king's royal guard.

nenau

Post by nenau » July 6th, 2018, 3:39 pm

Hello,
The first update of this addon occured. It features a few minor bugfixes and mainly graphical stuff, with a set of custom modern warfare sprites.