Tactics Puzzles (for 1.12/1.14)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Inky

Re: Tactics Puzzles (for 1.12/1.14)

Post by Inky » September 26th, 2018, 1:48 am

Thanks a bunch for the nice comments!! :D
Thanks for pointing that out! I had thought that the troll leader would regenerate if you attacked him on turn 1, but apparently regenerate doesn't work on turn 1, might be a bug. Anyway I think I've found a way around it by changing the Goblin Impaler into a Goblin Rouser so no more cowardly ranged attacks :twisted:

GoldnerPhoenix

Re: Tactics Puzzles (for 1.12/1.14)

Post by GoldnerPhoenix » September 26th, 2018, 11:35 am

Oh! That sounds interesting because in my solution with evolving the rider I need the first strike like in the other solution, but if that is not needed (I am sure the other goblin has no first strike) you should have a third solution I not see yet!
(I really love multiple solutions now and I will try to find the other one for the teleport level discuss in this forum too. I am so excited)

After thinking about multiple solutions (and read you will replace a unit) I got a maybe good idea:
Did you know Lemmings? I really like the way Levels in this Game change only by replace some of the abilities for those little pot heads even if the Map is the same! I do not know how this would be in 'Tactics Puzzles', but it is better to share a idea and it is miserable than not to say it and it would be genius.