Sandbox Map Picker by enclave

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

enclave

Sandbox Map Picker by enclave

Post by enclave »

Please comment here your ideas of features, report bugs or if you want to include your map sets etc..
As long as I'm still in wesnoth, I'll be happy to assist.

This version currently has following differences from original Sandbox:
1) You can pick any color you like and it will work.
2) Team sides will show south, north etc, instead of Team 1 etc.
3) Randomization is performed by synchronized math.random so it's different from original RANDOM macro (no idea if it makes any difference, but it should).

You can download enclave's "unlimited timer" add-on and try to apply timer to your ladder games if you wish to do so.

Have fun!

Version 1.0.1 now also allows to check mirror if option is ticked.
thefish

Re: Sandbox Map Picker by enclave

Post by thefish »

Hi, it is still bugged, i have tested it entering with another client as the other player, and i have noticed it reveals the leader when the non-host player result as p1 after the shuffle( with shuffle off) also it rejected me from the game in 2 times from 10 idk why .
Krogen

Re: Sandbox Map Picker by enclave

Post by Krogen »

Hey, I can't test it atm, but if you actually can make these things work, i see no reason why it shouldn't be in the original Sandbox Map Picker. Picking color and adding timer is the main problem it has. The current maintainer is Horus2, so you can pm him about this. It would be better to have one add-on, that knows everything instead of two, right?
"A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep." - Tywin Lannister