A Sangine Tale (Ani's Legacy, Ani's Quest)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Sadaharu

Re: A Sangine Tale (Ani's Legacy, Ani's Quest)

Post by Sadaharu »

It should be Duel of the Dragons, then one scenario that depends on which path you chose earlier, then back to one scenario for all plot paths.
Major_Swampy

Post by Major_Swampy »

Sadaharu wrote: It should be Duel of the Dragons, then one scenario that depends on which path you chose earlier, then back to one scenario for all plot paths.
Alright, then... I had prefers to choosing Wormheart, because the other choices are:
Other options:
And so, due to short 5 days that I complete this campaign (Ani's Quest). I'm so sad about Ani Essu's death :cry: , rest in peace, the legendary Magi.

I've brought my campaign stats:
Spoiler:
Sorry for my english, I'm not english native.
Regards, Swampy.

(Already mastered the LotI as 4 times until the end, so wanna me to play it again!?)
Major_Swampy

Post by Major_Swampy »

Well, it has been over one month since my last reply, and so finally I've found secret story about Anea's born.
What has happened?:
Found a Lua Error in scenario Cave City... When Anea dies, it pops up:

Code: Select all

<Lua> Repeated [endlevel] execution, ignoring
PS: Also, I've completed many endings so far e.g:
Spoiler:
Finally, I've started from 13 July - 13 August which have finished 11 endings. I will have to say; thanks for these great campaign and its new unique faction, I'll surely missed Princess Anea. :D Thanks for great making RPG campaign which has ever existed. ;)
Sorry for my english, I'm not english native.
Regards, Swampy.

(Already mastered the LotI as 4 times until the end, so wanna me to play it again!?)
Yellowsilver

Post by Yellowsilver »

Hey there!
I haven't finished your campaign yet but it's absolutely fantastic! I took the branch with Matina solving puzzles, and... Wow. The one with the bridges was very hard to solve, though super interesting :D
I'm intending to test all the other branches of course.
Didn't see a single bug (perhaps a few typos).
By the way, your troll rider units are not really balanced, but so fun for destroying undead :lol:
ohforf271828

Post by ohforf271828 »

Apart from the 'multi endlevel' thing I noticed one glitch: Y3a_Superior_Forces wants a "Battleguard Warrior" unit which doesn't exist. I guess line 258 of the scenario cfg should use "HD Battleguard" instead? Reading all that - I guess it intends to summon the loyal story-driven units "Prorr, VI", Gathree and "Vry Kroooosus", but those three start out as level 2 units and the recall of the coblin and gryphon do specify level 3 types... "Brenbam", however, is present. Maybe the block should be as follows?:

Code: Select all

{DWT_RECALL_OR_SPAWN 1 (x,y=5,17) (DWT Glowose) (DWT Glowose) ()}
    {DWT_RECALL_OR_SPAWN 1 (x,y=40,14) (HD Battleguard,HD Warrior) (HD Battleguard) ()}
    {DWT_RECALL_OR_SPAWN 1 (x,y=38,16) (DWT Sky Guardian,DWT Gryphon Spellsinger) (DWT Sky Guardian) ()}
    {DWT_RECALL_OR_SPAWN 1 (x,y=28,25) (DWT Goblin Blitzkrieg,DWT Goblin Slaver,Goblin Pillager) (DWT Goblin Blitzkrieg) ()}
BTW - best campaing on the server bar none IMHO, even before that eyecandy delight with the djinns and LotI.
ohforf271828

Post by ohforf271828 »

Actually, those lines do not necessarily recall the 'story' units. I got Prorr and Gathree but not Vry Kroooosus - another Sky Guardian took precedence. So I modified the start of unit-utils to the following and did get only "story" recalls... Alas, this lowers difficulty a tiny little bit.
Spoiler:
:eng: :lol: :whistle: