A Sangine Tale (Ani's Legacy, Ani's Quest)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Aetheric

Re: A Sangine Tale (Ani's Legacy, Ani's Quest)

Post by Aetheric » May 7th, 2018, 1:35 am

Oopes. I guess I have another bug to fix...

I tend to deal with Foulmouth by sitting in the big keep having my troops gain levels until I have an unbeatable army of Rangers. It is an extremely defensible position, especially if Anea can heal. Falcons are practically helpless against Rangers; it is why Matina advises you to use them. Eventually Foulmouth is foolish enough to attack a group of high-level enemies and get... punished. I have occasionally been able to fool him into attacking and dying on turn 2 or 3, but he is rarely that stupid. Maybe I should have Matina give more advice in that battle?
-Aetheric

Sadaharu

Post by Sadaharu » May 12th, 2018, 5:04 am

You have a huge bug.

I've just fled with Rakkon to the Earl's court, we agreed I would attack Kaltheor first but I retreated almost straight away because I had a nothing Lv. 1 army, so I joined forces to attack King Akinu with the Earl -along the way there was a scenario called ‘Princess Regent’ where I killed D'tan's troops and got -10 for reputation plus some very welcome experience. Some elves who wanted to free Mindra and a Paladin who follows a hitherto unmentioned Order joined us in the attack; eventually we killed King Akinu as well as his elvish anti-Mindra allies and a dwarf king (-20 rep). We then attacked Kaltheor and imprisoned him (no bonus for me, unlike with Bren-Jon!)… and then it was ‘Princess Regent’ again, fighting the King's cavalry again, then I have to kill the King plus an elven ally and a dwarven ally versus a new elf from Mindra's clan and a new Paladin from the Order. It might very well be cyclical.

???????

btw what are Mindra's clan doing? They say they are there to free Mindra and she's never mentioned after I defeat all the enemy leaders and storm the castle.

Aetheric

Post by Aetheric » May 13th, 2018, 4:35 pm

There are so many routes through The Earl + Kaltheor scenarios, that it is hard to get all of them working. I fixed a bunch of bugs in those story arcs, but it sounds like you found another one.

I'm working on fixing all the bugs you have reported, and I'm hoping to have a "bug fix only" release in a week or so. I won't have my next "new content" release until sometime in June because I'm in the middle of moving.
-Aetheric