Elvish Incursion: A Prologue

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Re: Elvish Incursion: A Prologue

Postby Vulpine » May 3rd, 2017, 5:38 pm

Updated! V1.1.1 is out, with minor fixes. Scenario 4 was just fine for me on normal, but I know the map and how to beat it :D I changed the starting position anyway, partially to make it easier, partially to make them closer to the edge of the forest.
One foot in my mouth, and one in the grave; that's the way I like it, and that's the way it'll stay.
Also the author of Elvish Incursion, a short little prologue.
Vulpine

Postby hephoto » September 22nd, 2017, 3:10 pm

Hello,

I did it, great prolog.

But now, I want to play the main story.
Where can I found it ?

Best regards
Hep
hephoto

Postby Vulpine » September 23rd, 2017, 2:54 am

Hi hephoto, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
The main campaign is still in development at this point. I will be sure to create a topic for it when it comes out.
Lately I haven't made much progress, so it may be some time before it is ready for testing, but I hope I can finish without too much delay.
One foot in my mouth, and one in the grave; that's the way I like it, and that's the way it'll stay.
Vulpine

Postby Losthunter » November 11th, 2017, 3:22 pm

Great prologue! The first mision was harder than I expected, I really must use backstab strategy. My favourite mision was the second one - I really liked defending strategy used in this scenario. I also like characters and conversations. As I said - great prologue and I can't wait on the rest of campaing :) .
Losthunter

Location: Well... I don´t know... maybe I can ask someone...?

Postby Vulpine » November 11th, 2017, 4:25 pm

Thank you, Losthunter; if you liked the classic 'defend the fortress' scenarios then you'll love the next campaign when it comes out :D I think I probably have three too many in there.

The next campaign is coming, just really slowly right now. I'm in the middle of NaNoWriMo, which doesn't leave much time for anything else :(

The first scenario was harder than I had intended; there isn't a whole lot I can do to balance it without making it too easy short of reworking the entire thing, so I've left it alone to work on the next campaign. I might be at the point soon where I can come up with some spoiler art :geek:
Vulpine

Previous

Return to Scenario & Campaign Development