Ashen Hearts [SP Drake Campaign for 1.12.6]

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

revolting_peasant

Re: Ashen Hearts [SP Drake Campaign for 1.12.6]

Post by revolting_peasant »

I'm not saying that it's scenario 3 is problematic the way it is... actually, the only thing I would ask is that it is somehow more obvious who might be able to pick the sword up. As for the tree - it's fine that getting there is not obvious. I'm not even sure I would add a marker. A subtle hint, or no hint, would probably be enough.
revolting_peasant

In the Walkthrough for Scenario 4, it says:
The yetis won't step on the water/ice.
... but they actually do step on the water/ice. At least to get to the island on the like
Not getting the elvish bloodmaiden doesnt hinder you from finishing the campaign. But you can get a nice amulet in the next scenario if you do.
No amulet in scenario 4... ah, you must mean scenario 5. Also, I would think there should be some dialog with the Elf maiden in Scenario 4, even if it's just filler. That is, she only followed the Drakes to find some guy, and now it turns out he's nowhere to be found, while the Drakes are making plans to go somewhere the Elf wasn't expecting.
revolting_peasant

What do you guys think about the possibility of giving Elri's Amulet to Uluthur instead of Herkarth?
Kwandulin
Art Contributor

Post by Kwandulin »

Good idea, you'll need Uluthur later on
revolting_peasant

In Scenario 7 I think the walkthrough should make it explicit whether you need an L2-only unit of each of the 5 categories of drakes, or whether L3 units are also acceptable.

Also, at the end of that scenario,
Spoiler: