Mappack?

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

turin
Lord of the East

Mappack?

Post by turin »

Several months ago, TheAT released a few mappacks with multiplayer maps you could download.

This is asctually possible to do with the current campaign server, as seen by the High Seas MP Era.

So... is there any interest in someone (possibly me) doing another one, and if so, does anyone have maps to contribute? :)
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Re: Mappack?

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

turin wrote:So... is there any interest in someone (possibly me) doing another one, and if so, does anyone have maps to contribute? :)
Oh yes.

These are my three best 'simple' maps (no crazy WML) although you should probably use Invisible Philosopher's version of Wesmid instead of mine.

I plan to make some more 1vs1 maps with interesting non-WML twists. (OK, so Two Undergrounders does use WML, but there's no way to avoid that...)
Attachments
EP-maps.zip
(2.86 KiB) Downloaded 210 times
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
scott

Post by scott »

I hope you don't mind a minor thread hijack, but since downloads of "The High Seas" have now exceeded those for "Liberty," I was wondering:
- does anyone actually play water games
- are there any other water maps or suggestions

So I'm also asking for interesting maps for mers and nagas. I decided personally to not do too much more with this until more nagas are developed.
Hope springs eternal.
Wesnoth acronym guide.
Mkgego

Post by Mkgego »

Scott i saw people playting water games included in the era but they didnt new it was a naga/mermen map to play with the age, actually they didnt knew wath an age was... Actually i think thats is very common in all "new" players... the age button is hidden ^^ ;)
WoW C-Mode activated...
For the horde :D