My idea campaign

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ilikesamurai

My idea campaign

Post by ilikesamurai »

Hi folks, I have an idea for the campaign:

Wesnoth serve in the army, in times like I said at the beginning, are Akladianie. In the army fighting as a captain, not the most important of the soldiers, but important. We get orders to attack the village Khalifatu (because it's probably best to them was a war). In the village, we kill all the orders of our general, so also women and children. Our hero has by this remorse, and after the war, can not find a place for themselves or even work. Help get the best friend of the military - from another branch. Gets a job in those people with a new island, it has to train their army. Unfortunately for our hero, he is once again under the command of their general of the army.

He learns while traveling by boat, he recently discovered the island is inhabited by highly civilized people. They are led by the emperor, whom they treat as a descendant of the gods. Unfortunately, after the discovery of the island, with Wesnoth they started arriving merchants of all kinds. That is why, unfortunately, that the Emperor bought from the dwarves their magic sticks and intended to transform the army of professional warriors on shooters.
It disagreed with one of the "traditionalists," said the emperor that are too rapid changes that will lead to the downfall of the kingdom. The emperor could be even admit he was right, but the most important adviser told banish Traditionalists. So the prince rebel rebellion provoked, believing that only that could save their homeland.

This finds our hero on the go (or from someone on the spot).
Trained army. It has some expeditions into small detachments of the rebels. Soon, however, they make him find the largest insurgency group, the hero sees that his military is not ready yet, but the general of the army tells him to get going.
The army is completely broken (a handful of escapees was led by a young lieutenant), and the hero miraculously gets into captivity.
Iga deep in the mountains, as a prisoner. Since winter is coming, it is in the village for almost half a year. <In this place will be the most difficult to do scenarios, because you do RPG elements Wink> Once, by accident saves lives rebel leaders, namely, saw assassin and threw to the ground prince rebellion. In the fight with a great group of assassins fighting shoulder to shoulder with the leader. After defeating the killers, he is recognized by the Duke as one of the rebels. He likes it because he sees that these soldiers have a lot of rules which they follow. Recalls its general and without Bronn attack on the village, he swears that if he fought against his General, it would kill him.
In the spring, along with works together with the rebels.
Soon comes the great battle, because the army "imperial" find rebels. And the emperor himself gave a message to the leaders that took place in battle. Rebels still loyal to the emperor as a surrender to this order and begin the battle stratagems, because our hero knows that in the open field does not have a chance with magic sticks dwarves, or with a new weapon based on the same principle, but handmade by people from the Island called " departments ".
And then I have no idea, I do not know how to look this battle, who wins, or what will happen after it. But I think if we had done up to that point, then continue to think of something ..

I sorry to error, becouse I don'n good speak english
I think we're together on this Marxism, we would reach the goal
With most graphics (because you would have to do some new faction) can handle, but would need, however, for both designers and developers. :oops:
Last edited by ilikesamurai on May 3rd, 2015, 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
beetlenaut
Developer

Re: My idea campaign

Post by beetlenaut »

Welcome to the forum! There are many people with ideas for a campaign, but few people with the ability to make one. And all the campaign developers on the forums wanted to make campaigns from their own ideas, not yours. If you want this campaign to exist, you will probably have to learn the skills and make it yourself. There are many people here willing to help you learn, but nobody who is going to do a lot of the work for you. Start by following the "Create" link at the top of this page. If you don't understand something, ask questions in the WML Workshop forum.
Campaigns: Dead Water,
The Founding of Borstep,
Secrets of the Ancients,
and WML Guide
Elvish_Hunter

Re: My idea campaign

Post by Elvish_Hunter »

Welcome to the forums! 8)
Discussion and development of new campaigns takes place in the Scenario and Campaign Development forum (the Art Workshop serves to showcase the sprites and images that you create), this is why I moved the topic there.
That said, good luck with your campaign :)
Current maintainer of these add-ons, all on 1.16:
The Sojournings of Grog, Children of Dragons, A Rough Life, Wesnoth Lua Pack, The White Troll (co-author)