Defenders of the Crown (First beta ready)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Turuk
Sithslayer

Re: Defenders of the Crown (First beta ready)

Post by Turuk »

RaustBD wrote:It suddenly occurred to me that with the new 1.11 graphics, Erba looks WAAAAAAAY more captain-y than Rol. Think I Should switch their classes?
I think that's just a matter of personal preference, the difference between the two did not seem to be that great to me.
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time
RaustBD

Post by RaustBD »

Turuk wrote:
RaustBD wrote:It suddenly occurred to me that with the new 1.11 graphics, Erba looks WAAAAAAAY more captain-y than Rol. Think I Should switch their classes?
I think that's just a matter of personal preference, the difference between the two did not seem to be that great to me.
I guess I'll just make it so that Erba's not the only cavalryman in the squad.

Also, just an update for everyone I'm going to make the level more difficult by having the forest gradually spread to have its tendrils all over the map, so that it's harder (though still possible) to get the elves off of their beloved forest.
Turuk
Sithslayer

Post by Turuk »

RaustBD wrote:Also, just an update for everyone I'm going to make the level more difficult by having the forest gradually spread to have its tendrils all over the map, so that it's harder (though still possible) to get the elves off of their beloved forest.
Are you still working on this at all? Any new updates/scenarios?
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time