War of the Jewel: SP Campaign, 1.11+ (Feedback & Reviews)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

regnak

Re: War of the Jewel: SP Campaign, 1.11+ (Feedback & Reviews

Post by regnak »

revansurik wrote:
regnak wrote:but Hashira well someone needs to tell her she is supposed to be one of the good guys.
Is she? ;-)
Ok then, looking forward to burning her at the stake! :D Just finished scenario 1 which was interesting and confirmed her utterly ruthless nature.
regnak

Post by regnak »

Finished scenario 2 and the plot thickens. Boy do I miss healers.
regnak

Post by regnak »

Finished scenario 3, loved seeing that blow up in you know who's face! :lol: :lol:
regnak

Post by regnak »

Completed the training scenario and counting down the time until Mahyus betrays us! :lol:
regnak

Post by regnak »

Picked up Nyx and just started the next scenario. The encounter with the goblin leader is :lol:

Time to kill some orcs!
revansurik

Post by revansurik »

Completed the training scenario and counting down the time until Mahyus betrays us! :lol:
Tell me what you think of the betrayal that happens at the end of Part IV when you see it... Not telling you who commits the betrayal, though ;-)
Picked up Nyx and just started the next scenario. The encounter with the goblin leader is :lol:
:-P
Author of the Dragon Trilogy.

If you enjoyed A Song of Fire, War of the Jewel, Aria of the Dragon-Slayer and Soldier of Wesnoth, you may like my new project: Star of Chaos, a science-fiction mystery/adventure intended to be a trilogy
;-)
marecki

Post by marecki »

For the first half of this campaign I actually avoided feeding Mahyus too much experience, because I was absolutely convinced he would betray me at some point. :)
regnak

Post by regnak »

revansurik wrote:
Tell me what you think of the betrayal that happens at the end of Part IV when you see it... Not telling you who commits the betrayal, though ;-)
:-P

Ok I guess it is supposed to be surprising then. Most surprising would be the Celestial mage whose name I cannot remember. Least would be the foster father who became a lich.
regnak

Post by regnak »

marecki wrote:For the first half of this campaign I actually avoided feeding Mahyus too much experience, because I was absolutely convinced he would betray me at some point. :)

I am mostly feeding wisps to get real elementals anyway. The heroes I use where needed to help that and minimize my losses.
regnak

Post by regnak »

Finished the goblin leader with two wisps. it wasn't actually to add insult to injury, honest! I just wanted a 2nd Brazier Imp! Now onto the desert and glad I have the two of them along with 2 Sylphs.
revansurik

Post by revansurik »

Finished the goblin leader with two wisps. it wasn't actually to add insult to injury, honest! I just wanted a 2nd Brazier Imp! Now onto the desert and glad I have the two of them along with 2 Sylphs.
Don't forget to level up the Maat'Karian soldiers, though; you'll have plenty of scenarios to advance as many elementals as you want later on ;-)
Author of the Dragon Trilogy.

If you enjoyed A Song of Fire, War of the Jewel, Aria of the Dragon-Slayer and Soldier of Wesnoth, you may like my new project: Star of Chaos, a science-fiction mystery/adventure intended to be a trilogy
;-)
regnak

Post by regnak »

Will do.
regnak

Post by regnak »

Completed Sea of Fire. Interesting plot twist with cocky female Lich. Now for a vampire horde.
regnak

Post by regnak »

I swear the next time I am allied with suicidal Wargs I am going to let them die. I lost 3 or 4 Maatkaaran veterans trying to support their furry hides. Nice back story for Nyx.
regnak

Post by regnak »

I am having trouble telling what some of the upgrades do. Merwe had one where she could draw strength from the sunlight and moonlight but I didn't see that she gained anything. So I went with the other one where she both better melee. Did I miss something?