A Scenario with robots

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Re: A Scenario with robots

Postby doofus-01 » June 4th, 2015, 2:41 am

gfgtdf wrote:The antanna looks much like a spear to me. Maybe you can change the look at the upper end to make it looks less like the spear ?
Well, they are both mostly just shafts. Maybe one of these works.
Attachments
antennas.png
antennas.png (1.57 KiB) Viewed 748 times
BfW 1.12 supported, but active development only for BfW 1.13/1.14: Bad Moon Rising | Trinity | Archaic Era |
| Abandoned: Tales of the Setting Sun
GitHub link for these projects
doofus-01
Art Contributor

Postby Wussel » June 14th, 2015, 10:46 am

I like the new antennas.

When I was play-testing the big bow got under the golden healer pack. It looks much better on top of it.

Are you considering defensive modules to the right side?

You could add some lamps doing an iluminate. Trolls would be angry;)

@doofus: please look at the small module pictures for the configurator. There is much to gain for this with cool graphics.
Wussel

Postby gfgtdf » June 15th, 2015, 8:02 pm

doofus-01 wrote:
gfgtdf wrote:The antanna looks much like a spear to me. Maybe you can change the look at the upper end to make it looks less like the spear ?
Well, they are both mostly just shafts. Maybe one of these works.

Ty for those image i'll put an image ofr teh antenna in teh next version

Wussel wrote:I like the new antennas.

When I was play-testing the big bow got under the golden healer pack. It looks much better on top of it.

Y, i feared somethign like that would happen. The current code does not control in which order the images get drawn, so they currently get drawn in some undefined order (something ordered by teh hash of the items id string most likeley) will try to fix that in next version

Wussel wrote:Are you considering defensive modules to the right side?

I see no reasons against putting them to the right side.
Wussel wrote:You could add some lamps doing an iluminate. Trolls would be angry;)

Yes should be easy to implement, but maybe i'll just put in the singelplayer version.

What i am currently unsure about are the prices of the components and robots, i think that for mp they are still too high. For example i tried to play some of the umc survival mp maps together with era with robots and (at lest for me) it was impossible to beat with the default start gold/imcome. Same for a testing 1vs1 game. Has anyone an opinion on how robots/components shoudl be priced?
Scenario with Robots SP scenario (1.11/1.12), allows you to build your units with components, PYR No preperation turn 1.12 mp-mod that allows you to select your units immideately after the game begins.
gfgtdf
Developer

Postby gfgtdf » July 6th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Uploaded version 1.1.7
Changes:
  • rthere are now +res sire/cold addons that can be placed on teh rogher side
  • antannas now show in the robot image but only in 1.13.1 and later because it uses new 1.13.1 image path functions which increase teh size of the base image.
  • Components are again cheaper in mp.
  • Fixes edit robot dialog in wesnoth 1.13.1
  • Fixes big bow got under the golden healer pack
Scenario with Robots SP scenario (1.11/1.12), allows you to build your units with components, PYR No preperation turn 1.12 mp-mod that allows you to select your units immideately after the game begins.
gfgtdf
Developer

Postby LordVandor » August 31st, 2015, 10:48 pm

Excuse me, this mod is awesome, and I played it for hours straight to master it :)
But,does it give more traits to the game? Because I realized that after downloading this,any unit in any era now gets other traits,such as "muscular" or "pierce proof",and I don't know why it happens. Is it this add-on? :(
LordVandor

Postby gfgtdf » September 26th, 2015, 12:31 pm

Sry i didnt saw you post earlier, but no, this addons doesn't add any new traits, maybe its another addon you downloaded?. (also, how could my robots be 'muscular' ? )
gfgtdf
Developer

Previous

Return to Scenario & Campaign Development