My first Campaign

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Gryphon_lover

My first Campaign

Post by Gryphon_lover »

I'm trying to design a campaign I call: The Knalga Project (TKP).
where a retiered dragonguard creates a: four barreled, repeating fire, thunder stick.
I'm using the default campaigns, and the Children_of_Dragons (CoD) campaign, as WML script refrence points (as I am not that good at writing computer script) .
My in game graphic of a "gattling staffer" is complete, but I would like some help with the portrait.
I'm trying to have a mountain collapse into rubble (as in the map layout changes) in one of the scenarios, but all I've met with is "WML error". Does anyone know how to do that?
if you want any more details, send me an email.
Gryphons rule!
Last edited by Gryphon_lover on September 13th, 2013, 8:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chief_Chasso

Re: My first Campaign

Post by Chief_Chasso »

Nice idea for the repeating fire thunder stick. Since you're asking for help with artwork, you should have probably posted this in the Art Workshop. But instead of double-posting (if you haven't already), you should PM one of the moderators and ask them to move this thread. But I'm not exactly sure if this is possible (I'm new to the forums too). I'd also recommend attaching your art, so people can see what you have completed, and they can make recommendations/critiques to help you. You might get more of a response too.

Good luck with your campaign.