The Undead Inquisition v. 0.8.1

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

picass_dilly

Re: The Undead Inquisition v. 0.8.1

Post by picass_dilly »

New version (0.8.1). Includes two more completed scenarios. Other than that, most changes were minor dialogue changes and some adjustments for balance (full documentation in changelog). Also, here's a list of my "feed-back questions:"

1) What difficulty level did you play, and what options did you choose when given choices?

2) Did you come across any bugs?

3) Did you find the actual difficulty fit the difficulty level you selected?

4) Notice any grammar errors or specific pieces of dialogue that could be improved stylistically?

5) Any places where dialogue/ narration could be cut or where more might be needed?

6) (please play through before reading spoiler question)
Spoiler:
Please make your answers as specific as possible and include any recommendations as to how you think improvements could be made.

It will be a while before I'll be able to update again, because I'm going to be traveling a bit and I'll be continuing development on an off-line laptop. However, I will still be able to check in with the forums occasionally (just not upload any new versions), so feedback will be taken into account for adjusting what I've got completed and as well as reflected in whatever new content is created.