Interest in a New Campaign

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dave
Founding Developer

Interest in a New Campaign

Post by Dave »

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in working on an all-new campaign, probably one where the player controls the 'good guys' (Elves/Humans/Dwarves) like the current campaign.

If this goes ahead:

- I would not be directly involved with making the campaign, although I would make appropriate changes to the engine if requested, and would have the power of veto over any content in the campaign.
- Someone would be delegated as the lead developer of the campaign, and would co-ordinate work on the campaign, doing much of the work him or her self.
- The storyline etc of the campaign would be up to the people working on it, with the lead developer making final decisions.

Anyone interested in working on this?

David
benj

Post by benj »

Well, I'm thinking about an small orcish campaing (< 10 scenarios), I don't know if you consider orcs as the good guys :wink:

I've already thought about the storyline and I have enough ideas for at least the three first scenarios. I'll post them as they will be made, but if somebody want to work on such a campaign, scenarios can be merged. I don't really care of "leading" a campaign but I want to produce some good scenarios.

Cheers,
Benj
yawningdog

Post by yawningdog »

I've been thinking of a dwarven campaign for a while, though it wouldn't happen for some time... my university exams are imminent and it's time I started to actually study a little, hehe.

Also, I don't know the state of dwarven units since I last looked at it, but I guess it's still lacking 2 or three additions and some overall polish.
Dave
Founding Developer

Post by Dave »

yawningdog wrote: Also, I don't know the state of dwarven units since I last looked at it, but I guess it's still lacking 2 or three additions and some overall polish.
ermm...if you wanted to make a campaign out of them, it's lacking about 10-20 additions :)
yawningdog

Post by yawningdog »

Well, I meant 2 or 3 additions AND their full upgrade path. Anyway, it may take a while, indeed.
methinks

Post by methinks »

I will PROBABLY give it a go but only after I am FINALLY through with my Polish translation. Geez I am so lazy after university classes :/