The Legend Begins [SP Campaign for Wesnoth 1.10 and later]

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Kanzil

Re: The Legend Begins [SP Campaign for Wesnoth 1.10 and late

Post by Kanzil »

Hello!
I would just like to quickly ask for any tips or hints for the scenario "Approaching the Academy" I can't get past the vampires, or the Orcs.
You should be able to smash your way through their lines, leaving a rear guard to fight them off, and making sure your units have a ZOC around your leader so the line can't be penetrated, and your leader threatened. Then, rush your leader to the academy.
High over valleys in the red levelling rays -
In din of crowded streets, going among the years, the faces,
May I still meet my memory in so lonely a place
Between the streams and the red clouds, hearing the curlews, Hearing the horizons endure.
tribes55

Post by tribes55 »

Kanzil wrote:
Hello!
I would just like to quickly ask for any tips or hints for the scenario "Approaching the Academy" I can't get past the vampires, or the Orcs.
You should be able to smash your way through their lines, leaving a rear guard to fight them off, and making sure your units have a ZOC around your leader so the line can't be penetrated, and your leader threatened. Then, rush your leader to the academy.

Okay, and how about gates to deathdom? I get pretty far like killing the Litch, but then I run out of units and my income is low as hell and they over run me.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

coxabranca wrote:Congratulations campaign, is very good.
But I have a problem in phase " TLB-Brother Against Brother", when my unit "Bladesman" will level up the game crashes with the message: ''GAme error: could not find the unit being advance to: Glaivers".
I'm using versin 1.10.1.
Help!!!!
Wait, I already correct this bug. This occurred as I wanted to give Bladesman units two advancement choices rather than 3. (No chevaliers :( )
Wait for next version to be uploaded.
tribes55 wrote:
Kanzil wrote: You should be able to smash your way through their lines, leaving a rear guard to fight them off, and making sure your units have a ZOC around your leader so the line can't be penetrated, and your leader threatened. Then, rush your leader to the academy.
Okay, and how about gates to deathdom? I get pretty far like killing the Litch, but then I run out of units and my income is low as hell and they over run me.
Gates to Deathdom? I was waiting for someone to complain about that one. :lol2: You need Stone Titans, Lava Beasts and Fire Ghosts to win this scenario. Ethereal Orbs are worth their XP.

Stone Titans are the main bone-crushers. Use them to finish up skeletal units, but shield them from the ghosts.
Lava Beasts have high HP and a good fire damage. Use against skeletal units and Shadows. Defend against Ghosts.
Fire Ghosts are 'ghost-busters'! Make them extract revenge by killing ghosts. Keep away from Deathblades.

Maintain formation, and do not let the Shadows penetrate the formation.

BTW, many thanks to Kanzil for helping the other players with the campaign. I don't get much time to use the forums nowadays.

Also, the first part of E2 is done and the plot for E2 is finalized.
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
Kanzil

Post by Kanzil »

Sounds awesome...it's like christmas only earlier...
Between the streams and the red clouds, hearing the curlews, Hearing the horizons endure.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Kanzil wrote:
Sounds awesome...it's like christmas only earlier...
Actually E2 won't be ready for like...5 months or so. The plot is very long and also includes Jahin's journey to the demonic home, Inferno, and back.
Kanzil

Post by Kanzil »

The plot is very long and also includes Jahin's journey to the demonic home, Inferno, and back.
I think you told me the plot in a series of very long PMs exchanged between us.
Actually E2 won't be ready for like...5 months or so.
:((if there's anything I can help with don't hesitate to ask).
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator

Kanzil wrote:
The plot is very long and also includes Jahin's journey to the demonic home, Inferno, and back.
I think you told me the plot in a series of very long PMs exchanged between us.
But I did not mention anything about the Inferno, did I? Well, here's E2's plot. Jahin's hatred towards Mor-Inal, as the dark elementalist kills yet another of his friends.
Spoiler:
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator

Sorry, for the double post, but this must be announced. I have already made 2 out of 5 parts for Episode 2. And episode One is finally nearing completion....Now, only unit animations need revising. After all this, I can upload the next version...

Now, everyone check the first post. I've uploaded screenshots. :mrgreen:
How many are eager to see Jahin face off against this creation of Morin's?!
How many are eager to see Jahin face off against this creation of Morin's?!
Screen shot 2012-10-15 at 10.20.45 PM.png (161.06 KiB) Viewed 5217 times
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator

I was play testing my lastest scenario for The Legend Begins and I encountered something that wasn't supposed to be encountered at all.
At first, due to the immense numbers of Fire Ghosts, I lost the Master Bowman hero, but the defeat condition did not trigger. Surprised, I checked the scenario file and there was nothing wrong with it. I loaded the level again and this time, my leader died, but the defeat event did not trigger. Again, I checked the file again along with the death events file and also the recurring events file, but all of them were right.
This sort of problem did not occur in the previous scenarios, so what could be the problem?
I have attached a copy of the scenario (+map) if you guys want to try it out, and perhaps tell where I'm going wrong...

Code: Select all

#textdomain wesnoth-The_Legend_Begins

[scenario]
    id="39_Realm_of_Fire"
    name= _ "Realm of Fire"
    map_data="border_size=1
usage=map

Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xuc         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Rb          , Rb          , Uh          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu^Ii       , Uh          , Uh          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Qlf         , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uh^Ii       , Uu^Vud      , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Rb          , Rb          , Uh          , Uh          , Uh          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uh          , Uh          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Xu          , Rb          , Xu          , Rb          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Uh          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uh          , Rb          , Uu          , Uh          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Xu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Xu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Uh          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Xu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uh          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Rb          , Xu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uh          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Uh          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Uh          , Uh          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Rb          , Qlf         , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Xu          , Xu          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Cud         , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uu^Ii       , Rb          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu^Vud      , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Cud         , 4 Kud       , Cud         , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uh          , Rb          , Rb          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Rb          , Cud         , Cud         , Cud         , Uu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Uh          , Uh          , Uu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Rb          , Qlf         , Rb          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Rb          , Rb          , Rb          , Uu          , Uh          , Uu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Qlf         , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uh          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Uh          , Uu          , Rb          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Rb          , Uh          , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Rb          , Uh          , Uh          , Uh          , Uu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Rb          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Rb          , Rb          , Rb          , Xu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Uh          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uh          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Rb          , Uh^Ii       , Rb          , Uh          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Rb          , Qlf         , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uu          , Rb          , Rb          , Rb          , Uh          , Uh          , Qlf         , Rb          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uh          , Qlf         , Uh          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Rb          , Uu          , Rb          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Rb          , Rb          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Rb          , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Uh          , Uh          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Uh          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Uh          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Rb          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Rb          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Rb          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Rb          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uh          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uh          , Rb          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Xu          , Uu          , Rb          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uh          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uh          , Xu          , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Rb          , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uh          , Uh          , Rb          , Uu          , Uh          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Xu          , Xu          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Rb          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Xu          , Xu          , Uh          , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu^Ii       , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uh          , Qlf         , Rb          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uh          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uh          , Uh          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Uh          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Cud^Vud     , Uu          , Uh          , Cud^Vud     , Rb          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Xu          , Rb          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Rb          , Uh          , Uh          , Cud         , Uh          , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uh          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Rb          , Rb          , Xu          , Uh          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Cud         , 3 Kud       , Cud         , Uh          , Cud^Vud     , Uu          , Rb          , Rb          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Rb          , Uh          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Xu          , Qlf         , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Cud^Vud     , Uu          , Uh          , Uh          , Cud         , Uh          , Uh          , Cud^Vud     , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Cud^Vud     , Uu          , Uh          , Cud^Vud     , Uh          , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uh          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Rb          , Qlf         , Uu          , Rb          , Rb          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uh          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uh          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu^Ii       , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Xu          , Uh          , Uh          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Xu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Uh          , Uh          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Xu          , Xu          , Uh          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uh          , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Uu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Rb          , Uh          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Rb          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uh          , Uh^Vud      , Qlf         , Rb^Ii       , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Uh          , Uh          , Uu^Vud      , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Uh          , Uu^Vud      , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Uh          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Uh          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Uh          , Qlf         , Uh          , Qlf         , Uu          , Ce          , 2 Ke        , Rb          , Uu          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uh          , Rb          , Rb          , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Qlf         , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Rb          , Uh          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Ce          , Ce          , Ce          , Uu          , Uu          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Qlf         , Uu          , Rb          , Rb          , Rb          , Uu          , Ce          , Ce          , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Uu          , Ce          , 1 Ke        , Uu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Uu          , Ce          , Uu          , Rb          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Qlf         , Qlf         , Rb          , Rb          , Uu          , Uu          , Rb          , Rb          , Qlf         , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          , Xu          
"

next_scenario="40_At_the_East_Gate"
    victory_when_enemies_defeated=no

{TURNS 60 55 50}
    {TIME_OVER_DEFEAT}

{~add-ons/The_Legend_Begins/macros/deaths.cfg}
    {~add-ons/The_Legend_Begins/macros/recurring-events.cfg}
    {~add-ons/The_Legend_Begins/macros/custom-advancement.cfg}

{TLB_LIMIT_ARMY 1 (race=human) ("Bladesman,Bowman,Cavalryman,Cavalry Archer") 10 "human_troops"}
    {TLB_LIMIT_ARMY 1 (race=fairy) ("Faerie Sprite") 4 "faerie_unit"}

{AI_CONTROLLER () 1 2 ()}
    #{AI_CONTROLLER_ALLOW_LEADER_CONTROL 1 2}

{DEFAULT_MUSIC_PLAYLIST}

{UNDERGROUND_VOLCANO -27 -37 -37}
    {UNDERGROUND_VOLCANO -28 -38 -38}
    {UNDERGROUND_VOLCANO -32 -42 -42}
    {UNDERGROUND_VOLCANO -36 -46 -46}
    {UNDERGROUND_VOLCANO -37 -47 -47}
    {UNDERGROUND_VOLCANO -36 -46 -46}
    {UNDERGROUND_VOLCANO -32 -42 -42}
    {UNDERGROUND_VOLCANO -28 -38 -38}

[side]
      side=1
      team_name="good"
      user_team_name= _ "New Genesis"
      id="Jahin"
      name= _ "Jahin" 
      type="Captain"
      {FLAG_VARIANT loyalist}
      canrecruit=yes
      fog=no
      share_view=yes
      village_gold=1
      share_map=no
      controller=human
      recruit="Bladesman,Bowman,Cavalryman,Cavalry Archer,Faerie Sprite"
      {GOLD 150 120 100}
   [/side]

[side]
      side=2
      team_name="good"
      user_team_name= _ "Humans"
      id="Jalin"
      name= _ "Jalin" 
      type="Human Warlord"
      {FLAG_VARIANT ragged}
      canrecruit=yes
      fog=no
      share_view=yes
      save_id=Jalin
      village_gold=1
      share_map=no
      controller=ai
      recruit="Thug,Bandit,Footpad,Huntress,Shaman,Outlaw,Poacher,Trapper,Tracker"
      {GOLD 150 120 100}
      {INCOME 5 4 3}
   [/side]

[side]
      side=3
      team_name="bad"
      user_team_name= _ "Elementals"
      id="Mor-Inal"
      name= _ "Mor-Inal"
      type="Dark Elementalist"
      {FLAG_VARIANT undead}
      canrecruit=yes
      controller=ai
      {GOLD 350 450 550}
      profile="portraits/mor-inal.png"
      {INCOME 2 3 4}
      recruit="Rock Golem,Living Furnace,Brazier Creation,Animated Rock"
   [/side]

[side]
      side=4
      team_name="bad"
      id="Guardian"
      name= _ "Guardian"
      type="Living Volcano"
      {FLAG_VARIANT undead}
      canrecruit=yes
      controller=ai
      {GOLD 350 450 550}
      {INCOME 2 3 4}
      recruit="Lava Beast,Fire Wisp,Fire Ghost,Living Furnace,Brazier Creation"
   [/side]

{LIMIT_CONTEMPORANEOUS_RECRUITS 4 "Lava Beast" 3}
   {LIMIT_CONTEMPORANEOUS_RECRUITS 4 "Fire Ghost" 3}
   {LIMIT_CONTEMPORANEOUS_RECRUITS 4 "Fire Wisp" 3}

[side]
      side=5
      team_name="bad"
      hidden=yes
      no_leader=yes
      {FLAG_VARIANT ragged}
   [/side]

[event]
      name="prestart"

[recall]
         id="Trithdrol"
      [/recall]
      [recall]
         id="Fairuz"
      [/recall]
      [recall]
         id="Ashhab"
      [/recall]
      [recall]
         id="Affan"
      [/recall]
      [recall]
         id="Amorith"
      [/recall]

{GENERIC_UNIT 5 "Lava Beast" 18 39}{GUARDIAN}
      {GENERIC_UNIT 5 "Lava Beast" 21 39}{GUARDIAN}
      {GENERIC_UNIT 5 "Lava Beast" 23 41}{GUARDIAN}
      {GENERIC_UNIT 5 "Lava Beast" 24 42}{GUARDIAN}
      {GENERIC_UNIT 5 "Lava Beast" 22 43}{GUARDIAN}
      {GENERIC_UNIT 5 "Lava Beast" 19 43}{GUARDIAN}
      {GENERIC_UNIT 5 "Lava Beast" 17 42}{GUARDIAN}

{GENERIC_UNIT 5 "Living Volcano" 14 5}{GUARDIAN}
      {GENERIC_UNIT 5 "Living Volcano" 31 7}{GUARDIAN}
      {GENERIC_UNIT 5 "Living Volcano" 39 15}{GUARDIAN}
      {GENERIC_UNIT 5 "Living Volcano" 8 23}{GUARDIAN}
      {GENERIC_UNIT 5 "Living Volcano" 17 47}{GUARDIAN}
      {GENERIC_UNIT 5 "Living Volcano" 40 48}{GUARDIAN}

{SCATTER_UNITS 60 "Fire Ghost,Fire Wisp" 2 (
      terrain=Qlf
      {EVERYWHERE}

[not]
         [filter]
         [/filter]
      [/not]

[not]
         [filter_adjacent_location]
            [filter]
            [/filter]
         [/filter_adjacent_location]
      [/not]
      ) (
      generate_name=no
      random_traits=yes
      ai_special=guardian
      side=5
      )}

{VARIABLE "has_white_sapphire" 0}
      {VARIABLE "has_dragonheart" 0}

{VARIABLE "sword_x" 0}
      {VARIABLE "sword_y" 0}

[objectives]
          side=1

[objective]
              description= _ "Ashhab must find the White Sapphire."
              condition="win"
          [/objective]
          [objective]
              description= _ "Slay the Dragon to acquire the Dragonheart."
              condition="win"
          [/objective]

[objective]
              description= _ "Death of Jahin."
              condition="lose"
          [/objective]
          [objective]
              description= _ "Death of a hero unit."
              condition="lose"
          [/objective]
          [objective]
              description= _ "Death of the allied leader."
              condition="lose"
          [/objective]

{TURNS_RUN_OUT}

[gold_carryover]
              carryover_percentage=30
              bonus=yes
          [/gold_carryover]

{AI_CONTROLLER_NOTE}
      [/objectives]

[/event]

[event]
      name="attacker hits"

[filter_second]
          id="Mor-Inal"
      [/filter_second]

[message] 
          speaker="second_unit"
          message= _ "I have other matters to attend than fighting you!"
      [/message]

[kill]
          id="Mor-Inal"
          animate=no
      [/kill]

[message]
          speaker="Jahin"
          message= _ "Coward!"
      [/message]

[/event]

[event]
      name="moveto"
      first_time_only=no
      [filter]
         id="Ashhab"
         x,y=17,55
      [/filter]
      [if]
         [variable]
            name="has_white_sapphire"
            equals=1
         [/variable]
         [variable]
            name="has_dragonheart"
            equals=1
         [/variable]
         [then]
            [message]
               speaker="Ashhab"
               message= _ "We have both the White Sapphire and the Dragonheart! Let's leave this infernal place!"
            [/message]
            [endlevel]
               result="victory"
               bonus=yes
               {NEW_GOLD_CARRYOVER 30}
            [/endlevel]
         [/then]
         [else]
            [message]
               speaker="Jahin"
               message= _ "We don't have the required items yet!"
            [/message]
         [/else]
      [/if]
   [/event]

# items 1 of 7 (potion of strength)

{OBJ_POTION_STRONG 18 46 strength}

# items 2 of 7 (arcane amulet)

{PICKUPPABLE_ITEM arcane_amulet 32 34 side=1 items/ankh-necklace.png
    _"Wearing this amulet will cause every blow you deal to inflict <i>arcane</i> damage!"
    _"arcane_amulet^Take it"
    _"arcane_amulet^Leave it"
    _"I am not suited to using this item! Let another take it." (
        [object]
            name= _ "Arcane Amulet"
            image=items/ankh-necklace.png
            duration=forever

[effect]
                apply_to=attack
                range=melee
                set_type=arcane
            [/effect]
        [/object]
    )}

# items 3 of 7 (sword of mystery)

{PICKUPPABLE_ITEM sword_mystery 6 23 type="Swordsman,Captain,Warmaster,Royal Guard" items/sword-green.png
    _"This mysterious sword grants the <i>drains</i> weapon special!"
    _"sword_mystery^Take it"
    _"sword_mystery^Leave it"
    _"Only a skilled swordsman may weld this mighty weapon!" (
        [object]
            name= _ "Sword of Mysteries"
            image=items/sword-green.png
            duration=forever

[effect]
                apply_to=attack
                range=melee
                [set_specials]
                    {WEAPON_SPECIAL_DRAIN}
                [/set_specials]
            [/effect]

[/object]
    )}

# items 4 of 7 (Leader's breastplate)

{PICKUPPABLE_ITEM breastplate 40 50 type="Captain,Warmaster" items/armor.png
    _"This breastplate, when equipped, gives +10 maximum HP!"
    _"breastplate^Take it"
    _"breastplate^Leave it"
    _"Only a leader of an army can equip this!" (
        [object]
            name= _ "Leader's Breastplate"
            image=items/armor.png
            duration=forever

[effect]
                apply_to=hitpoints
                increase_total=10
            [/effect]

[/object]
    )}

# items 5 of 7 (Bow of Accuracy)

{PICKUPPABLE_ITEM crystal_bow 31 5 type="Longbowman,Master Bowman" items/bow-crystal.png
    _"This crystalline bow gives ranged attacks the <i>precision</i> weapon special!"
    _"crystal_bow^Take it"
    _"crystal_bow^Leave it"
    _"Only an experienced archer can take this!" (
        [object]
            name= _ "Crystal Bow"
            image=items/bow-crystal.png
            duration=forever

[effect]
                apply_to=attacks
                ranged=ranged
                [set_specials]
                    {WEAPON_SPECIAL_PRECISION}
                [/set_specials]
            [/effect]

[/object]
    )}

# items 6 of 7 (Dragonheart)

[item]
      image="items/flame-sword.png"
      x,y=40,14
   [/item]

[event]
      name="die"

[filter]
         id="Dragonheart"
      [/filter]

[set_variable]
         name="sword_x"
         value=$x1
      [/set_variable]
      [set_variable]
         name="sword_x"
         value=$y1
      [/set_variable]

{PLACE_IMAGE "items/flame-sword.png" $x1 $y1}

[message]
         speaker="second_unit"
         message= _ "The dragon has been slain!"
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Jahin"
         message= _ "And look! It has reverted back to a sword!"
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Fairuz"
         message= _ "But the question is - who is willing to weld the sword?"
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Jalin"
         message= _ "I am not afraid of any curses! I will weld it!"
      [/message]

[fire_event]
         name="jalin_takes_sword"
      [/fire_event]
   [/event]

[event]
      name="jalin_takes_sword"

{MOVE_UNIT (id="Jalin") $sword_x $sword_y}
      {DELAY 1000}

[message]
          speaker="narrator"
          image="wesnoth-icon.png"
          message= _ "As Jalin places his hand around the gleaming metal hilt, the sword roars to life! Strangely, he feels no heat once he picks it up."
      [/message]

[remove_item]
          x,y=$sword_x,$sword_y
      [/remove_item]

{VARIABLE_OP has_dragonheart add 1}

[object]
          silent=no
          id="dragonheart"
          name= _ "Dragonheart"
          image="attacks/sword-flaming.png"
          description= _ "A legendary sword of unknown origins, this weapon gives the welder a devastating melee attack, but it comes with a curse as well..."
          [filter]
             id="Jalin"
          [/filter]
          [effect]
             apply_to=remove_attacks
             range=melee
             type=blade
          [/effect]
          [effect]
             apply_to=new_attack
             name="sword"
             description= _ "dragonheart"
             icon="attacks/sword-flaming.png"
             [specials]
                 {WEAPON_SPECIAL_CURSED}
             [/specials]
             ranged=melee
             damage=20
             number=3
          [/effect]
      [/object]

[/event]

# items 7 of 7 (White Sapphire)

[item]
      image="items/chest-plain-closed.png"
      x,y=11,5
   [/item]

[event]
      name="moveto"
      first_time_only=no
      [filter]
         id="Ashhab"
         x,y=11,5
      [/filter]
      [if]
         [variable]
            name="has_white_sapphire"
            numerical_equals=0
         [/variable]
         [then]

[remove_item]
               x,y=11,5
            [/remove_item]

[item]
               x,y=11,5
               image="items/chest-plain-open.png"
            [/item]

{VARIABLE_OP has_white_sapphire add 1}

[message]
               speaker="Ashhab"
               message= _ "We have found it! We have found the White Sapphire!"
            [/message]
            [message]
               speaker="Jahin"
               message= _ "Now, let's leave this hellhole!"
            [/message]

[item]
               x,y=17,55
               image="items/gohere.png"
            [/item]

{SCROLL_TO 17 55}
            {DELAY 1000}
            {SCROLL_TO 11 5}
            {DELAY 1000}

[objectives]
                silent=no
                side=1

[objective]
                    description= _ "Move Ashhab to Jahin's keep."
                    condition="win"
                [/objective]

[objective]
                    description= _ "Death of Jahin."
                    condition="lose"
                [/objective]
                [objective]
                    description= _ "Death of a hero unit."
                    condition="lose"
                [/objective]
                [objective]
                    description= _ "Death of the allied leader."
                    condition="lose"
                [/objective]
                {TURNS_RUN_OUT}

[gold_carryover]
                    carryover_percentage=30
                    bonus=yes
                [/gold_carryover]

{AI_CONTROLLER_NOTE}
            [/objectives]
         [/then]
         [else]
            [message]
                speaker="Jahin"
                message= _ "Don't linger there! We already have the artifact!"
            [/message]
         [/else]
      [/if]
   [/event]

[event]
      name="turn 8,turn 16,turn 24,turn 32,turn 40,turn 48,turn 56"
      first_time_only=no
      [if]
         [have_unit]
             [filter]
                 id="Guardian"
             [/filter]
         [/have_unit]
         [then]
             [modify_side]
                 side=4
                 {GOLD 250 300 350}
             [/modify_side]
         [/then]
         [else]
             [unit]
                id="Guardian"
                name= _ "Guardian"
                side=4
                canrecruit=yes
                placement=leader
                type="Living Volcano"
             [/unit]
             [modify_side]
                 side=4
                 {GOLD 150 200 250}
             [/modify_side]
         [/else]
      [/if]
   [/event]

[event]
      name="start"

[message]
         speaker="Jahin"
         message= _ "Wow! This place is amazing!"
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Mor-Inal"
         message= _ "Jahin, I see that you accepted my challenge."
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Jahin"
         message= _ "You! I shall destroy you!"
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Jalin"
         message= _ "You know that wizard?"
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Affan"
         message= _ "Long story."
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Mor-Inal"
         message= _ "Okay, Jahin. How are you going to do that?"
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Jahin"
         message= _ "Let me just get the Dragonheart, you fiend! Then you will be sorry!"
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Mor-Inal"
         message= _ "You mean the cursed sword which has brought nothing but death to its former welders?"
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Jahin"
         message= _ "What are you talking about?"
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Mor-Inal"
         message= _ "You know, the curse. The welder of the sword will have great power but has to pay a great price - his or her life!"
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Jahin"
         message= _ "Stop your lies! I'm getting that sword and I'm gonna run you through with it!"
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Mor-Inal"
         message= _ "<i>(sighs)</i> Well, I should make things hard for you then."
      [/message]

{FADE_TO_BLACK}

[remove_item]
         x,y=40,14
      [/remove_item]

[unit]
         id="Dragonheart"
         name= _ "Dragonheart"
         type="Fire Dragon"
         overlays="misc/boss-icon.png"
         side=5
         x,y=40,14
         random_traits=yes
         animate=yes
      [/unit]

{FADE_IN}

[message]
         speaker="Fairuz"
         message= _ "He transformed the dragonheart into an actual dragon!"
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Jahin"
         message= _ "And we have to slay it!"
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Amorith"
         message= _ "Jahin, I'm afraid that my faeries and I are useless here."
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Jahin"
         message= _ "Okay, just stay in a safe location and let my men fight."
      [/message]
   [/event]

[event]
      name="turn 2"

{SCROLL_TO 11 5}
      {DELAY 1000}

[message]
         speaker="Ashhab"
         message= _ "I sense that the White Sapphire is inside that chest!"
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Jahin"
         message= _ "Well, you all heard him. Make a way for him to reach that place!"
      [/message]
      [message]
         speaker="Fairuz"
         message= _ "Jahin, calm down. The battle just started."
      [/message]

# This implies that Jahin is chosen to weld the Dragonheart
      # But, they don't see that...

[message]
         speaker="Jahin"
         message= _ "Sorry. I have no idea what came over me."
      [/message]

[/event]

[story]
      [part]
         music="underground.ogg"
         story= _ "Our heroes entered the Realm of Fire, where an old <i>friend</i> awaited them..."
      [/part]
   [/story]

[/scenario]
To try it out, place it in the scenarios folder in The_Legend_Begins, and launch the game and load any scenario of the campaign and load it with debug commands cl.

Or, try my save (if you have the add-on installed)...
The attachment TLB-2-Realm_of_Fire.gz is no longer available
Attachments
TLB-2-Realm_of_Fire.gz
(30.77 KiB) Downloaded 312 times
Kanzil

Post by Kanzil »

Lord-Knightmare wrote:Sorry, for the double post, but this must be announced. I have already made 2 out of 5 parts for Episode 2. And episode One is finally nearing completion....Now, only unit animations need revising. After all this, I can upload the next version...

Now, everyone check the first post. I've uploaded screenshots. :mrgreen:
Screen shot 2012-10-15 at 10.20.45 PM.png
I for one am looking forward to episode 2!

As for the scenario problem, would the WML Workshop be a better home for it?
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator

Kanzil wrote: I for one am looking forward to episode 2!
Half of E2 has been uploaded already (including the skeletal dragon boss fight :twisted: )...
As for the scenario problem, would the WML Workshop be a better home for it?
Okay, I open a topic there...
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator

Episode 2 is nearly done. Expect the completed episode to be uploaded on New Year's Eve.

And how do I load custom terrains? I tried it but, it ended in the game quitting. :hmm:
Kanzil

Post by Kanzil »

Looking forwards to it! About that map, I suggest you don't include one, and simply leave it to the reader's imagination.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator

Kanzil wrote:Looking forwards to it! About that map, I suggest you don't include one, and simply leave it to the reader's imagination.
No custom terrains? Without that Episode 3's gonna suck. I was looking forward to using dark human castles. But now, let's focus on E2 at the moment. 7 or 8 more levels to go. :D
gooby

Post by gooby »

"harden warriors" in the opening spiel should obviously be "hardened warriors".