List of Unported UMC (October 2012)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Matthi205

Re: List of Unported UMC (October 2012)

Post by Matthi205 »

I've ported the first few scenarios of Autumn Kingdoms: Prologue.
I ran into big issues with the "Purge of Estelaisen" and also haven't got time to finish the porting for the time being (probably going to start porting all over again when 1.12 comes out... I'm hoping to get it done then, but I can't promise that that'll happen).
I've also installed new hardware and a new OS, so all of my "working" files like Graphics and verbose-commented scenarios* are gone (should have made back-ups... I know, I know).

*I tried not to bloat the files too much. Basic comments should still be in there, except for scenario 1 (which gave me the big problems in the first place).

Instances of << and >> have been removed from all scenarios up to the "Purge".
Groggy_Dice
Inactive Developer

Re: List of Unported UMC (October 2012)

Post by Groggy_Dice »

Matthi205 wrote:I've ported the first few scenarios of Autumn Kingdoms: Prologue.

Instances of << and >> have been removed from all scenarios up to the "Purge".
I point to your effort in the comments, but until something is uploaded to the add-ons server, it remains listed. When I'm aware of some effort to update a campaign, either in the forums or on UMC-Dev or on Github or wherever, I try to make a note of it, but it stays on my list.

Also, I think only the first scenario had the <<<< and >>>> strings. (I assume you know better than to remove << and >> from add-ons using Lua.)

And in case anyone has noticed that my lists are getting long in the tooth, my Linux partition got munged, and the script I use to generate the lists uses some switches that aren't in the Windows ports of the GNU utilities. I haven't gotten around to reinstalling Linux or adapting my script to Windows, so that's the reason for the delay.
Ports:
Prudence (Josh Roby) | By the Sword (monochromatic) | The Eight of Cembulad (Lintana~ & WYRMY)
Resources:
UMC Timeline (Dec) | List of Unported UMC (Dec) | wmllint++ (Feb)