this topic is about my SP "Walk in the Shadows" campaign about a youth, Andreas, who leaves home because of family issues. It's an adults only story like it was never told in the wesnoth universe. Please don't download and play this campaign if you're underaged.
There are currently 10 scenarios, of which 5 are dialog/story only. I used the BfW engine as a platform for an audio-visual story, so the campaign is story driven and not much about strategy/tactics. This is currently starting to change a bit. The last scenario is the first seriously about tactics.
The campaign is done until scenario "Defending Shadow Town". I'm planning to develop more scenarios. If you want to continue the campaign after I published new scenarios, you should manually save the game at the end of the last scenario. As soon as I update the campaign with a new scenario, you'll be able to continue from there on.
Required Wesnoth version: 1.10.x (tested only on 1.10.1 so far)
Current campaign version: 0.2.1 beta
- scenario 6 (hunting scene) animal behavior still doesn't work as intended
- some minor issues with scrolling and terrain uncovering in some scenes
- still using the deprecated "flower flat" terrain instead of the flower overlay in maps
Campaign author: rogo
- used and edited artwork and code of Rogue/Shadow mages from BfW 1.8 Liberty (by scott)
- used and edited code for moving of NPC's from "Invasion from the Unknown" (by shadowmaster)
- used Rabbit, Woman and Peasant Child units from "Anya of Wilshire" (by Desert Shyde)
- Quintain unit from "Between the Worlds" (by markm)
- Caravan unit from "Flight to Freedom" (by MadMax, Nova)
- Ram, Tusker, Tusklet units from "RPG Creation Kit" (by Bob_The_Mighty)
- code and artwork from the mainline
The campaign is downloadable from the add-on server.
If you like or don't like my campaign, please feel free to tell me about it.