Shadows of Deception 0.5.3 [Wesnoth 1.12]

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Re: Shadows of Deception 0.5.3 [Wesnoth 1.12]

Postby Daniel17022002 » March 21st, 2017, 8:40 am

Played till the scenario "Awakening- Part I" , where there are some problems. The key from the saurian is ALWAYS in the keep and has nothing to do with the image of a key he drops some hexes away. The gates won't open at all.

Now, I love this campaign as I am a big fan of Invasion From The Unknown and After The Storm. The story is interesting and as always I can't wait to find out what happens next. I like the items and spell system and the sprites of the unites are also really good. Keep up the good work :mrgreen:
Daniel17022002

Postby Daniel17022002 » March 21st, 2017, 8:44 am

Nevermind, half the problem solved : if I kill the saurian in his keep the image disappears when I take the key, but it won't disappear if the saurian isn't on his keep when he dies. Now, I solved the opening of the gates problem, didn't know I had to access the inventory again and press "use" on the key after being close to the gates. :mrgreen:

Also, nice campaign I must say. Love the plot and hardly waiting for more.
Daniel17022002

Postby Losthunter » October 24th, 2017, 1:39 pm

Nice preqel, the mysterious and dark start and even more mysterious and dark open-ending. When I played Iftu and Elinia dropped from level 4 to level 3 I thought it cant be worse... And there she is level 1, that cant level up( :cry: )- you are genius :D ! As I told (wrote), the story is mysterious and I really liked that idea with casting abilities. And finally I know who is that Nyrione that Elinia in After the storm talked about!
Losthunter

Location: Well... I don´t know... maybe I can ask someone...?

Postby vultraz » October 24th, 2017, 6:36 pm

Glad you enjoyed it! Sadly, I haven't really done any further work on developing it in awhile (and there are a lot of unreleased changes I have in my git repo). I intend to eventually go back and improve the writing and story a bit, but I'm glad you liked what's there. :)
Creator of Shadows of Deception (for 1.12) and co-creator of the Era of Chaos (for 1.12/1.13).
SurvivalXtreme rocks!!!
What happens when you get scared half to death...twice?
vultraz
Community Manager

Previous

Return to Scenario & Campaign Development