Ghostly Calls

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Suukorak

Re: Ghostly Calls

Post by Suukorak »

Shakeshake and dogscoff, thank you for your feedback. I will take it into consideration and (probably) rework the campaign to some extent. I’m working jointly on this with someone else (who doesn’t have an account, so I’ve taken over the feedback portion completely), and he liked the giant maps, not me. I’ll see what I can do. To give him credit, though, he also came up with the mage naming scheme.

And, dogscoff,
What does "Red Water" mean, or would that be a spoiler?
That’s just orcs being stupid. The orcs are meant to be stupid. He doesn’t know blood when he sees it.

Thanks again for your feedback!
Suukorak
He who is still learning WML, can still make a campaign. (or at least try)

You are an Arch Mage - You're definitely intelligent, but some people would say you spend too much time inside. The power you have learned, however, is simply unmatched.
nickg4000

Post by nickg4000 »

Hi

I'm enjoying the game a lot although the trudging through the forests was a bit tedious. I'm playing on the easy level and am now getting an error in Necromantic Apotheosis after turn 1. It reads:

Unknown unit type: Lancers while scoring units

Condition "enemy_info" failed at /build/buildd/wesnoth-1.10-1.10.2/src/ai/default/ai.cpp in function "get_combat_score_vs"

Hope you can help

Nick
Suukorak

Post by Suukorak »

Huh. I’m not quite sure what the error means, but I’ll take a look, and tell you if I have a solution. Thanks for the feedback!
Suukorak

You are an Arch Mage - You're definitely intelligent, but some people would say you spend too much time inside. The power you have learned, however, is simply unmatched.
Alarantalara
Art Contributor

Post by Alarantalara »

Suukorak wrote:Huh. I’m not quite sure what the error means, but I’ll take a look, and tell you if I have a solution. Thanks for the feedback!
Suukorak
It means there is a typo in a recruit list in that scenario. Search for Lancers and you should find the place.
nathanson1947

Post by nathanson1947 »

I have been playing at the easiest difficulty, but I seemed to be at a complete loss when Ahab has to find the Altar to wake up the Navi in the Undead Crypt scenario. The altar is no where to be seen. Even defeating the two light mages in the upper right seems to make no difference, as even the cave to the left of them shows no altar. And exploring all the winding cave tunnels seems to result in no altar either.
Suukorak

Post by Suukorak »

Look to the east of the two mages to find the chamber. Then stand Ahab on the different objects in the room, if you're at a loss, until you find the altar.