Legend of the Invincibles

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Which of these units you find worth advancing and gearing heavily? Unpopular ones will be reworked.

Prophet
19%
Reaper
8%
Scythemaster
5%
Shadowalker
5%
Shadow Prince
12%
Siege Troll
5%
Sky Goblin
1%
Snow Hunter
13%
Soul Shooter
4%
Swordmaster
17%
Troll Boulderlobber
No votes
Warlock
6%
Werewolf Rider
3%
Zombie Rider
1%

Total votes: 77

dwarftough

Re: Legend of the Invincibles

Post by dwarftough »

MelficeBelmont wrote: October 10th, 2020, 5:56 am I completely forgot about the walkthrough. Ah yeah charge would have made all the difference.
Also items which reduce the number of strikes for increased damage or merge attacks in one strike are handy in this encounter.
Pho

Post by Pho »

Hello everyone! This is my first ever post on this forum. I'm currently enjoying the scenario Tundra from Part II: Into the light; and I must admit I was pleasently surprised finding a certain item called Misery's Crown. Loved the Dark Tranquillity reference, especially because I was just listening to them while playing, they released the new album Moment recently :)
Props to whomever designed the campaign and the item system, wrote the story, designed the sprites and/or also added these little easter eggs, I'm having tons of fun!
Vorenus

Post by Vorenus »

I get the Undead Legacy on Efraim !

I'm still in the early first scenarios (in the lava prison cave) and new to that amazing campaign... Is it worth it to follow that legacy, especially for the "Lich in case of death" stuff ? Do Efraim turn anyway into a lich or an undead at some point in the campaign (and so nullify that legacy) ? I'm affraid there is some bad hidden consequences to turn the main char into a lich, especially considering the costs of AMLA and legacy on him.
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

Vorenus wrote: November 27th, 2020, 12:37 pm I get the Undead Legacy on Efraim !

I'm still in the early first scenarios (in the lava prison cave) and new to that amazing campaign... Is it worth it to follow that legacy, especially for the "Lich in case of death" stuff ? Do Efraim turn anyway into a lich or an undead at some point in the campaign (and so nullify that legacy) ? I'm affraid there is some bad hidden consequences to turn the main char into a lich, especially considering the costs of AMLA and legacy on him.
You don't want Efraim to use that "lich after death", he's much more powerful in the living form (and I wonder whether you're even allowed to let him die even with this advancement). You can grab some resistances though, that might be useful
Vorenus

Post by Vorenus »

dwarftough wrote: November 27th, 2020, 1:21 pm You don't want Efraim to use that "lich after death", he's much more powerful in the living form (and I wonder whether you're even allowed to let him die even with this advancement). You can grab some resistances though, that might be useful
Thanks a lot ! That is what I was thinking. Yes, I feel it is strange that i'm allowed to take that early, seems more a trap than something else.
dabber

Post by dabber »

The main character's normal (and soul eater) AMLAs cost less experience than any AMLA from a book or legacy. Generally you don't want to pick anything that isn't specific to Efraim.
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

Ah, the cost of AMLAs, I forgot about it