Legend of the Invincibles

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Which of these units you find worth advancing and gearing heavily? Unpopular ones will be reworked.

Prophet
21%
Reaper
12%
Scythemaster
8%
Shadowalker
7%
Shadow Prince
8%
Siege Troll
5%
Sky Goblin
2%
Snow Hunter
8%
Soul Shooter
2%
Swordmaster
11%
Troll Boulderlobber
1%
Warlock
10%
Werewolf Rider
2%
Zombie Rider
3%

Total votes: 244

Dugi

Re: Legend of the Invincibles

Post by Dugi »

According to your map, you've visited Foul Pits, the place where she resides. But you aren't supposed to defeat one apparition, you must find her keep and destroy her there - it will start quite a long dialogue and will prevent all future Lilith encounters.
bretthughes12

Post by bretthughes12 »

I guess that explains it then. Working through my replay of the Foul Pits, I did not encounter Lilith there. The leader was a Demoness Despot called Ikara. I can upload my replay file if it helps...
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Yeah, do it. Lilith should replace the Demoness Despot when you get nearby and send her into battle and recruit units instead of her. She should also appear near the entrance and tell that it was her secret hideout (if you don't know it yet, she gets laughed on for wrongly assuming that they knew it and revealing it).
bretthughes12

Post by bretthughes12 »

OK then. Here goes :)
Attachments
LotI2-Foul_Pits_replay.gz
(683.11 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

It's strange, she just didn't appear. And then it went out of sync... And I could not find any record about past encounters with Lilith, which is quite incredible because locations where she appears should not be possible to avoid before arriving into her den. Didn't you try to use debug mode or something?
bretthughes12

Post by bretthughes12 »

Hi Dugi, Nope. I don't know how to get into debug mode :)
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Have you met Lilith before entering Foul Pits? Because it should be obligatory, but it appears that you didn't meet her.
bretthughes12

Post by bretthughes12 »

I thought I did. I'll check previous replays to be sure...
Manwue

Post by Manwue »

What do I need to download to play this campaign series? I Downloaded the main add-on, but I am seeing no custom graphics whatsoever. I am only seeing the graphics the game already had installed, so I am guessing there is a graphics download somewhere? all the custom graphics simply show as blank at the moment. I TRIED navigating this thread for an answer, but as soon as I realized it was 200+ pages long, I decided to just ask instead.

Thank you for your time,
Manwue.
Attachments
wesnoth_1.jpg
Manwue

Post by Manwue »

Oh gods, nevermind, found out what was wrong. The Icon that I was using to load the game set the directory of all changes and dl material to /Τα έγγραφά μου(my documents)/my games/wesnoth 1.10, and the campaign was not looking there for the images. I guess it was buffled by the use of greek, or it was simply trying to locate images in the core directory. I moved the campaign files to the install directory and everything works fine now.
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

You'd have never find anything about that problem here anyway. It was obviously related to a problem with installation, not with this particular add-on, so I'd just give you some general advice. I wonder how did it even see this add-on, still. Good that you figured it out and good luck playing.
Wyrade

Post by Wyrade »

Hi!

Please help!
I use english Wesnoth 1.11.13 , win7 x64 enterprise sp1. After the "The Library", in "Lost in Space" i get instant defeat. As far as i can see, Lethalia does not appear, and the game deems it as if she died, so i lose. I really would like to play through this awesome campaign completely, so please help me fix the bug. If you can tell me what you need, i can provide additional informations.
I made two screenshots:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23864154/loti1.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23864154/loti2.jpg
In "Lost in Space" only Verderber talks, and after he finishes, i get the defeat.
Here is a game save, if you need additional ones, just say so:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/238 ... Turn_12.gz
I did mess occasionally with the debug mode, but i think not to and extent that it should break the game. I found some other errors as well, but nothing game breaking aside this so far. I might post those as well later.

Thanks and regards,
Wyrade
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Your problem is related to an unannounced change in the newest versions of wesnoth. It will be fixed in the next update of the campaign, but because I am not releasing it today, here's a fix for your problem:
Attachments
LotI1-Lost_in_Space.gz
(174.95 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
Wyrade

Post by Wyrade »

Thank you very much, it works. =)
Wyrade

Post by Wyrade »

The redeem ability disappears from the attack choiches after i kill the first enemy with it. I guess it's not supposed to do that.

Btw is it normal that after Chapter 5 it is not prompted whether i want to proceed to the next campaign or not?
Is it on purpose so that we are not excessively poverful because of previous advancements and xp, or just another bug of the development version wesnoth?