1.9 SP Campaign - Sweet Revenge

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Tet

Re: 1.9 SP Campaign - Sweet Revenge

Post by Tet »

Are you guys still thinking about using my temple project? Please go ahead. I did not notice that somebody was asking permission.
My Temple Project: http://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=29800
This is "must-play" campaign! Don´t read the thread, unless you need help. http://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31895
Cashcam24

Post by Cashcam24 »

In the senerio the front lines none of my special unit's attacks will hit the boss no matter which side I choose.What do I do?
Murper

Post by Murper »

On the scenario "Front lines" The objective is not precise enough and I found myself making it to the bottom of the south road, sending my spirit to attack the enemy king (and nothing happened for at least 10 turns) and then became surrounded and was screwed. Are you supposed to weaken the enemy king or something? Because my spirit just died over and over and over against their king and there is no way to gain control over the battlefield in the amount of turns given
Monty

Post by Monty »

Can´t get past front lines either!
Cashcam24

Post by Cashcam24 »

Ok I've gone through the campaign at least 5 times and I still haven't been able to get past the scenario the front lines none of the attacks will hit the enemy leader no matter what side I choose or how many times I try
Cluric

Post by Cluric »

Hi ! Old topic, new problem ^^

Great campaign so far (catapult were GREAT on first scenario), but im in front of a problem...
During the mission called "End of an Age", i cant finish the scenario. I am supposed to fulfill 2 tasks :
- Conquest Elensefar
- Find a dwarf.

I've killed almost all the ennemy units except the two leaders, they are surronded by 10 of my last units, and the allies reinforcement, but i cant kill them because they have the highground (they say that in the dialogue at the begining of each turn, and cant be touch by any of my units, btw nice reference to the fight between Anakin and Obi-wan is Star wars).

Despite i meet a lot of ennemy dwarves, approach and killed them, go into the caverns at the north-east of the map etc... I failed to achieve the task "find a dwarf", and so, to finish the mission.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Help ME !