After the Storm 0.9.17 [Wesnoth 1.12]

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

newfrenchy83

Re: After the Storm 0.9.17 [Wesnoth 1.12]

Post by newfrenchy83 » June 12th, 2018, 6:00 pm

And sorry for the late after_the_strom scenario translated
Attachments
fr.zip
Translation of ats 95%
(373.33 KiB) Downloaded 4 times

newfrenchy83

Post by newfrenchy83 » June 12th, 2018, 6:05 pm

Spoiler:
If you re not play ats 3 don't read this spoil.

Ford

Post by Ford » June 19th, 2018, 2:49 pm

I recently completed AtS and I think i found some bugs.
Before that, however, I want to say that your campaigns are really great. I completed them three times already, and I think it's one of the best if not the best campaigns ever made to Wesnoth. Story, dialogues, maps, scenarios, units, cutscenes (the one after dueling deathbringer!), everything is impressive.

So, the first bug is with the "protection" ability. This bug happened when Ergea was using that ability on 3-level ghost. I also cheked it later and it always worked the same. Without this ability, that ghost shuld have 70% restistance to cold, but with Ergea it turned to 50%. I think it's because that ability can only raise it to 50%, but I don't think it should actually reduce it.
Also, the mission objectives in "Destiny 2" (that last big surface battle in episode 3) are bugged. They should change after defeating Sisters and after destroying Mal Barth, but they only change for blue side, remaining the same for red side. Also, after defeating all leaders except Barth, Ergea repeated exactly the same words she said after defeating Sisters. Also, I don't know if that intended, but you can make defending against drones in that scenario much easier simply by sending Anya alone against them. She won't die, and can kill a lot of them and distract even more, making it easier for her army to hold position (although it not very hard to hold anyway, at least on medium).
And please, forgive me any mistakes I made, I'm not native English speaker.