The Brotherhood of Wesnoth Feedback

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

obnoxiousman

The Brotherhood of Wesnoth Feedback

Post by obnoxiousman »

Hey, guys! This topic is for you guys to post feedback and report bugs about The Brotherhood of Wesnoth. Thanks!
"Oh, Hamlet, thou hast cleft my heart in twain!" --William (Bill) Shakespeare, Hamlet
I made The Brotherhood of Wesnoth, a super fun (and incomplete) Campaign!
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Re: The Brotherhood of Wesnoth Feedback

Post by Velensk »

The second scenario will not start unless the player tampers with it because for next scenario it includes a .cfg on the end of the scenario name. The id of the second scenario does not include such a tag and so it cannot find it.

Your english could use some work but I wouldn't worry about that until you've gotten more of the gameplay down.

The first scenario seemed incredibly easy.

EDIT: In the second scenario the signpost we are apparently supposed to be reaching is in the middle of an impassable mountain. I would strongly advise that you test your campaign yourself before putting it up onto the server.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."
obnoxiousman

Post by obnoxiousman »

OK. Thanks. The next update will (hopefully) be a lot better. :oops:
"Oh, Hamlet, thou hast cleft my heart in twain!" --William (Bill) Shakespeare, Hamlet
I made The Brotherhood of Wesnoth, a super fun (and incomplete) Campaign!
rmj

Post by rmj »

In scenario 2, if one kills the orc instead of going to the signpost one does not see the ghost. Thus the mention of a ghost in scenario 3 is confusing. Scenario 5, I believe, has no time of day specified.

Also in scenario 5 some elvish official shows up at the end, but what for? And why have the elves joined them in scenario 6? I was expected scenario 6 to be an interlude where humans and elves discussed the situation and decided to work together.

The first two scenarios are way to easy on normal.
rmj
uncleshelby

Post by uncleshelby »

Woah. This is an OLD thread. The new one is in my signature. I had to get a new user for reasons I will not share.
Timshel