To Lands Unknown 3.9

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

inferno8
Art Contributor

Re: To Lands Unknown 3.0 for 1.14

Post by inferno8 »

Exactly. The whole point for the battery was to be able to bring himself and his fellow summoners into the Abyss.
Try this:
Attachments
23_Home.cfg
(15.12 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
Creator of Era of Magic
Creator of To Lands Unknown

Support me on Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/inferno8
inferno8
Art Contributor

Post by inferno8 »

Beta 3 is ready. You will find it on the 1.14 add-ons server. If nothing serious is found, this will probably become the 3.0 final. Soon a new .po file will be available.

Code: Select all

TLU 3.0 beta 3 changelog:
- s11 Mag-Magar: fixed the town portal being accessible in the second stage of the scenario
- s18 Sky Kingdom: the auto-recall feature sorts the recall list and recalls the most powerful troops first till it empties the entire list; fixed Mehir's last breath message not appearing
- s20 Skydock: restored starting gold
- s21 North Pole: the freezing effect is active after turn refresh (healing, calculating status etc.); mentioned Ums being resistant to low temperatures
- s22 Ruins: improved recalling of troops; fixed void tile for Rashti; Glomin appears earlier if the circle is completed before his time-based arrival
- s23 Epilogue: fixed starting troops; fixed dimensional gate appearing under certain circumstances
- damaging aura should spare Dharma'rhami (and Rashti'rhami)
- fixed terrain macro for s05 to prevent occasional errors on iPads
- added a technical warning before the Transition
Creator of Era of Magic

vultraz
Developer

Post by vultraz »

BTW, you might be interested in knowing TLU is the addon displayed in our screenshot of the new addon manager on our Steam store page. :) Though if you'd prefer we display a different one we can of course do so.
Creator of Shadows of Deception (for 1.12) and co-creator of the Era of Chaos (for 1.12/1.13).
SurvivalXtreme rocks!!!
What happens when you get scared half to death...twice?
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

@vultraz I'd like to point out that the trailer has a part with the old Quenoth elves in it...that really has to be changed. D:
inferno8
Art Contributor

Post by inferno8 »

@vultraz: I feel extremely honoured I have been mentioned in such a place. It is probably not a big deal but I consider this as the crowning of my commitment to this fantastic open-source project. Thank you! :D
Creator of Era of Magic

Kasdel

Post by Kasdel »

And your Era of Magic will also be featured in the new trailer :D
(Konrad2, there will be a new trailer, so consider that fixed. :) )
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

vultraz wrote: April 29th, 2018, 6:33 pm BTW, you might be interested in knowing TLU is the addon displayed in our screenshot of the new addon manager on our Steam store page. :) Though if you'd prefer we display a different one we can of course do so.
I think a better place to show off the best UMC campaigns would be in the trailer, instead of an obscure screenshot of the add-on server interface (for example, put some footage of IftU/TLU/other masterpieces, or maybe mention them in the Steam description of the game)
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE+EoMa,Ogre Crusaders,Battle Royale,EoMaifier,Steppeifier,Hardcoreifier
My inactive add-ons (1.12): Tale of Alan, The Golden Age
Co-creator of Era of Magic
max_torch
Inactive Developer

Post by max_torch »

ForestDragon wrote: April 30th, 2018, 5:32 am
vultraz wrote: April 29th, 2018, 6:33 pm BTW, you might be interested in knowing TLU is the addon displayed in our screenshot of the new addon manager on our Steam store page. :) Though if you'd prefer we display a different one we can of course do so.
I think a better place to show off the best UMC campaigns would be in the trailer, instead of an obscure screenshot of the add-on server interface (for example, put some footage of IftU/TLU/other masterpieces, or maybe mention them in the Steam description of the game)
The rationale of this would be to make the case that even some UMC content is of a very high quality and beautiful art comparable to that of mainline?
vultraz
Developer

Post by vultraz »

To clarify, the point of that screenshot is to show off the addon manager, and TLU was the addon we chose to display. It was not meant to be an "addon spotlight" specifically. If we do do such a thing it will certainly be in a more visible place.
Creator of Shadows of Deception (for 1.12) and co-creator of the Era of Chaos (for 1.12/1.13).
SurvivalXtreme rocks!!!
What happens when you get scared half to death...twice?
inferno8
Art Contributor

Post by inferno8 »

To Lands Unknown 3.0 final has been released for 1.14!
campaign-image.png
campaign-image.png (347.29 KiB) Viewed 6027 times
The "final" version incorporates the latest bugfixes, a new campaign description image and the updated raw translation file.

Translators:
Feel free to start translating the campaign using the new translation file located in To_Lands_Unknown/translations. There's a possibility that some strings were not converted by Wespo, so if you encounter any missing strings, please notify me, so I can include them in the next version :) Also:
Spoiler:
I would like to thank all people who were involved in developing this add-on throughout all these years.Without your help, this release wouldn't be possible :) Also, I'd like to thank BfW developers and contributors of all kind. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating this excellent game :)
Creator of Era of Magic

Armagedonus

Post by Armagedonus »

I have just created this account for bug report (and perhaps other things later on)
Spoiler:
inferno8
Art Contributor

Post by inferno8 »

Hello, Armagedonus and welcome to the forums :)

The error you described is quite unusual. It looks like there is something wrong with one of the filters. I'd like to see your replay of that scenario, so I could recreate this issue.
Creator of Era of Magic

Armagedonus

Post by Armagedonus »

I... have no idea how?
I mean, this is first time helping with with modding and I have no idea what to do.
Oh and BTW I encountered this same error months ago, back then I decided to not report it, now I regret it.
Also I found another error:
Spoiler:
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

When you make a comment you can add files under 'Attachments'. My saves and replays are under:
C:\Users\Shinigami LTK\Documents\My Games\Wesnoth1.14\saves
Your saves are probably at:
C:\Users\your computer name\Documents\My Games\Wesnoth1.14\saves