1.14 SP Campaign: Trinity

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

doofus-01
Art Director

Re: 1.14 SP Campaign: Trinity

Post by doofus-01 »

GamerRebellion wrote: October 30th, 2020, 2:22 am Sorry to report again, in the An Encounter scenario I noticed that in the order for you to win is to eliminate all of the side 3 (not only the elvish avenger). And then kill the elvish captain in the west. Can you make the scenario to not have to kill all of the side 3 and only the elvish avenger? I must admit this scenario is very difficult.
Fair enough, I'll look at it again.
GamerRebellion wrote: October 30th, 2020, 2:22 am Oh yeah, one more question. I just read previous page of this thread and I found people have the elf sister in outside tower scenario. I just want to know to get them? or is they have been removed?
They are in the first Dardrus & Bresda scenario of Part 2, with the undead enemy and the zombie dragon. They show up if you capture a certain village.
BfW 1.12 supported, but active development only for BfW 1.13/1.14: Bad Moon Rising | Trinity | Archaic Era |
| Abandoned: Tales of the Setting Sun
GitHub link for these projects
GamerRebellion

Post by GamerRebellion »

doofus-01 wrote: November 1st, 2020, 2:39 am
GamerRebellion wrote: October 30th, 2020, 2:22 am Sorry to report again, in the An Encounter scenario I noticed that in the order for you to win is to eliminate all of the side 3 (not only the elvish avenger). And then kill the elvish captain in the west. Can you make the scenario to not have to kill all of the side 3 and only the elvish avenger? I must admit this scenario is very difficult.
Fair enough, I'll look at it again.
GamerRebellion wrote: October 30th, 2020, 2:22 am Oh yeah, one more question. I just read previous page of this thread and I found people have the elf sister in outside tower scenario. I just want to know to get them? or is they have been removed?
They are in the first Dardrus & Bresda scenario of Part 2, with the undead enemy and the zombie dragon. They show up if you capture a certain village.
Thanks for the reply dan information
TheSociopath

Post by TheSociopath »

doofus-01 wrote: April 14th, 2020, 3:16 am
TheSociopath wrote: April 13th, 2020, 2:56 am In the landing scenario, Bresda is not spawning
I have been playing on 1.12, but as that version does not have the ending, I have been trying to speed through this version to get to the point were I was with everything that I had.
Hi,
I don't remember seeing that, but I might be able to fix it if you have the save-file (the one from the start of scenario, not a turn/autoturn save).

Thanks.
So, admittedly this was a few months ago, but here's the save file.
Thanks
Attachments
Tri1-Landing.gz
(45.6 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

I'm still stuck at 'Pushback' and have no idea if this was fixed since 1.5.3.

According to the scenario objectives I only lose if Haldrad dies. But if either Ponce or Advisor Lyron die, I lose as well.

EDIT:
Dwarvish side objectives add the Dwarf Kings death to the lose stuff, but if he dies, nothing happens.
Same for the Orcish side, for their leader.

EDIT 2:
Even if the Orcish leader dies, I'll be able to recruit Orcish Grunts for the next scenario.

Also, once I defeat Tristien the scenario objectives change to defeating the rest of the invaders, but once I end my turn the 'Queen' wakes up and the scenario ends. Sadly no save, only a replay. :(

EDIT 3:
I start Dark Planet - Mechanical Guard without the supplies tents the Primevalist Fighter brought out in the previous scenario.

And I have no idea how I'm supposed to actually beat the Khthon. ._.

It feels like there has to be a trick to the scenario, but I have no idea what it is.
Attachments
Tri2-Dark Planet - Mechanical Guard-Auto-Save3.gz
The Khthon attacked me unprovocated.
(236.04 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
Tri2-Dark Planet - Mechanical Guard-Auto-Save1.gz
(219.7 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
Tri2-Pushback replay.gz
(174.98 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
Tri2-Pushback Turn 26.gz
(256.34 KiB) Downloaded 32 times