1.12 SP Campaign: Trinity

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

doofus-01
Art Contributor

Re: 1.12 SP Campaign: Trinity

Post by doofus-01 » March 9th, 2018, 4:00 am

Fibon_44 wrote:
March 8th, 2018, 11:08 pm
Hello. I'm having problems in the "Dark Planet III" scenario as well. I sent Nemesis to the portal with the dragon and, after she left with the primevals, killed all enemy leaders, then planted the "Keldan tree" on hex 33,35, waited for the forest to spread and killed all the remaining demons. But nothing more seems to happen. A few hexes in the top part of the map stay "Large Rift" or "Small Rift" and won't get consumed by the forest. I've also skipped for quite a few turns and have also tried if I maybe had to move Haldrad or Chan to a specific place, but with no success. I'm at turn 139 now, so this seems definite. Am I supposed to do anything else? Or did I do something wrong earlier?
I'm attaching a screenshot which also includes the current scenario goals (they also didn't change after Nemesis went to the portal), do you also need a savefile? I'm a newbie and would have yet to find out where to find those.
Bildschirmfoto von »2018-03-09 00-01-21«.png
P.S.: This is my first post here, I hope I put everything in the right place. :)
P.P.S.: I'm in love with that beautiful green&purple map!
Hello Fibon_44,

The scenario should have ended when Nemesis left, after a little more dialogue. I think the issue may be the gate got blown up before you planted the Keldan tree. This is a bug, I'm not sure what the quick fix would be, it will take some thought. I'll see what I can do this weekend.

Thanks for the feed-back.
BfW 1.12 supported, but active development only for BfW 1.13/1.14: Bad Moon Rising | Trinity | Archaic Era |
| Abandoned: Tales of the Setting Sun
GitHub link for these projects

Fibon_44

Post by Fibon_44 » March 14th, 2018, 1:50 am

doofus-01 wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 4:00 am
Hello Fibon_44,

The scenario should have ended when Nemesis left, after a little more dialogue. I think the issue may be the gate got blown up before you planted the Keldan tree. This is a bug, I'm not sure what the quick fix would be, it will take some thought. I'll see what I can do this weekend.

Thanks for the feed-back.
So, for the moment this did the trick for me. I found a save before I had sent Nemesis to the gate and replayed in the right order. Thanks!

Xanri

Post by Xanri » September 23rd, 2018, 8:53 am

Will Trinity be ported to 1.14.x?

doofus-01
Art Contributor

Post by doofus-01 » September 23rd, 2018, 5:15 pm

Hello Xanri,

Yes, it is my intention to get it onto the 1.14 add-on server, once I've got it all fixed and have put it through a test-run.

It's taking a while, but it should happen. Not sure when, unfortunately.

EDIT: the version on github should (mostly) work on 1.14.
BfW 1.12 supported, but active development only for BfW 1.13/1.14: Bad Moon Rising | Trinity | Archaic Era |
| Abandoned: Tales of the Setting Sun
GitHub link for these projects