Mutiny in 1626

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Musashi01

Re: Mutiny in 1626

Post by Musashi01 » July 29th, 2010, 8:39 am

It worked, but then, after Boswoth Manor, I got the following error:

unknown scenario: <<07c_Bosworth_Vault>>

So I'm stuck again...

markm

Post by markm » July 29th, 2010, 9:26 am

That scenario isn't yet written. But instead of having it say scenario Not_Yet_Written not found i figured I could at least predict the correct name for the next scenario so that when it is written you will be ready to continue directly into it instead of expecting a next scenario whose name is Not_Yet_Written, which is what used to happen back when I used that metod of indicating you've reached the end of what exists so far.

I used to put a whole blurb at the start and end of scenarios trying to explain how close to the bleeding edge you were getting, but I discovered the bad side of that is sometimes I ended up with a bunch of perfectly good scenarios all in a row nicely but each one claiming to be just a placeholder and not to have a next scenario. As sometimes I'd not find and remove quite all of those types of messages.

-MarkM-
Developing Between the Worlds campaign portmanteau.
Have you eaten today?

Max

Post by Max » August 2nd, 2010, 6:10 pm

would be nice if you could update the first posting in this thread with info about the latest version. when i first played it only the first scenario was finished (which i really enjoyed). since you're updating your campaign quite often it's hard to say if it's worth to start over again (after e.g. you've added new scenarios).

markm

Post by markm » July 8th, 2015, 9:31 pm

This campaign, along with all my other add-ons, has now been updated to work with (or at least to load in) Wesnoth 1.10.

Also, in the years since last I worked on this, DeVCoins have come into existence and, along with them, the Devtome, which pays in DeVCoins for posting to it; and thus I have been using Devtome to post what little documentation I have put together about the grand scheme of things, the so called Galactic Milieu.

So those who expressed an interest in the larger picture now have somewhere they can go to read wiki pages about it. :)

-MarkM-
Developing Between the Worlds campaign portmanteau.
Have you eaten today?