Fiery Menace -2- Look around you

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

zhuzi

Fiery Menace -2- Look around you

Post by zhuzi »

Has any one passed this step?
I can't search the south-east forest with any results.

I don't know the mean of the prompting message.
Dose it means we don't allowed to pass the center of all the bridges, or only the center one?
Maybe I should make a tool?
Derekkk

Re: Fiery Menace -2- Look around you

Post by Derekkk »

Thanks for playing the campaign, but I am sorry to say that the second scenario was never finished. So you won't find much in there at all. I realised that Wesnoth was not designed for this kind of campaign and new versions break the various parts of my campaign faster than I can fix them, let alone creating new content.

One day if I find the energy to rewrite a lot of the WML, I might carry on making the campaign, but at the moment, it's rather dead.
gitanomad

Post by gitanomad »

Have you considered adding your campaign to the "abandoned campaign" forum http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17171 so that someone else can continue what promised to be a rather interesting project? I don't do any coding or writing, so I'm not offering to do it myself, but I've seen others mention that WMLint makes updating your code easier.

Anyway, thanks for what was (and still is) a great beginning...
artisticdude
Moderator Emeritus

Post by artisticdude »

I've never used WMLint, instead I choose to convert things manually. Maybe I trust myself more than a computer program, or perhaps just WML fanaticism? But to be honest there isn't a whole lot of difference between the basic aspects of the different versions of WML, depending, of course, on how far apart the versions are in relation to each other. It's when you start getting to the variables and such that things start getting hard.

BTW, I'd definitely put it in the abandoned campaigns thread, someone will be sure to pick it up. I'd do it myself, but at the moment I've got lots of other WML to figure out for my own campaign.
"I'm never wrong. One time I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken."
jesusalva

Post by jesusalva »

I taking this campaign to development. help would be liked.

:geek: I ended the first and second scenario of the REMAKE version.
:wink: the classical is not working, I need someone to end it(classical).
:hmm: if someone know the planned scenarios of original version...
Also attends by Jesus Saves in other places.