A Gryphon's Tale (BfW1.8)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

PeterPorty
Translator

Re: A Gryphon's Tale (BfW1.8)

Post by PeterPorty »

Abulafia wrote:Could anybody please specify where to recruit the zolpha and where send it? I can't catch the trick :D
Feufochmar wrote:In the scenario in which you must level-up a zolpha ? They are in the woods at the north west of the map.

No ,it's in the race, I can't find the trick to win using the zolpha. The timing fails, I can't see when & where to recruit it and then send it to where?? :roll:

In the race, at the beggining, you must recriut a Zolpha in the starting castle, and send it north to a big rock. Hope that helps. :)
"The real world is for people who can't imagine anything better."
Abulafia

Post by Abulafia »

Thank you All, I made that scenario :D
tr0ll

Post by tr0ll »

this campaign has the best storyline and dialogue i've yet seen in BfW, though it could use some editing for anachronisms and length, as mentioned. the way the lead character has to face its assumptions/prejudices and make difficult ethical choices in the course of its career is as good as any fantasy novel. of course you can savegame and try every path too. the opening puzzles were quite innovative, and realistic as rpg devices.

:cry: so i came here to get a hint about surviving the elf vs drakes scenario and was sad to see the campaign is abandoned. more because i dont have time to take it on either. perhaps a few months from now... 8)
Anonymissimus
Inactive Developer

Post by Anonymissimus »

The new/current maintainer is using the original thread now:
http://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php ... &start=150
Write there.
projects (BfW 1.12):
A Simple Campaign: campaign draft for wml startersPlan Your Advancements: mp mod
The Earth's Gut: sp campaignSettlers of Wesnoth: mp scenarioWesnoth Lua Pack: lua tags and utils
updated to 1.8 and handed over: A Gryphon's Tale: sp campaign
Gambit
Loose Screw

Post by Gambit »

Locked at request of OP. Follow the link in the preceding post to discuss this add-on.