Wesnoth Tower Defense

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Xara

Re: Wesnoth Tower Defense

Post by Xara »

hay207 wrote: How you did it, i received SET_LABEL_PERSISTENT, so i deleted them .
Replaced them with "SET_LABEL".
hay207 wrote:Then i received unknown unit type"the tower" , i thought the images are not uploaded.
Didn't encounter it. But I got ingame message: [race] " is missing a plural_name field.[race] " is missing a plural_name field.
I don't know how to fix it.
It pronounces Sha'ha, not Zara.

Feedback Thread of my Add-ons
hay207
Double Style Tourney #1 Champ

Post by hay207 »

The users must have the add-on installed, or else they get unknown unit type "the tower" ..
Ports: Velensk's tower defense, dov's deep shrine, Scrolling survival, Scrolling survival Co-op, Temples of the nagas.
Addons: Tower defense maps , some ANL scenarios like: ANL 3p "A New Land" survival type, and ANL Co-operative map for 2p
Cubesphere

Post by Cubesphere »

Hi guys, I like the idea of this add-on and would like to play it, however I miss an overview of all the units and their stats.
That's because I'd like to know what I'm recruiting before having to spend gold for it. Otherwise I'm not sure whether I can enjoy it as much because I don't wanna recruit randomly.

EDIT: Actually, I couldnt wait for an answer and made a unit overview myself. If someone of you should need it...

EDIT: I noticed: the tower has 50 health, however, after the first creep comes through, it goes to 19 hp...
You should probably either start with 20 health or dont go down to 19 immediately.
After the first creep comes through, it goes down in steps of one.
Attachments
Tower Defense Unit Overview.ods
(17.37 KiB) Downloaded 236 times
hay207
Double Style Tourney #1 Champ

Post by hay207 »

I uploaded the velensk's addon to 1.14, but mult-attack won't work, i fixed this in my map called "tower defense maps", it's very similar to velensk's.
Last edited by Pentarctagon on September 30th, 2018, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed [color] as per the posting guidelines.
Ports: Velensk's tower defense, dov's deep shrine, Scrolling survival, Scrolling survival Co-op, Temples of the nagas.
Addons: Tower defense maps , some ANL scenarios like: ANL 3p "A New Land" survival type, and ANL Co-operative map for 2p