"A New Threat: A Darkelf Campaign" Returns!

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dragonchampion

"A New Threat: A Darkelf Campaign" Returns!

Post by Dragonchampion »

I managed to get hold of the stuff for A New Threat from ILikeProgramming. I'm working on it now. If anyone wants to see what it's about, search for "A New Threat". I'll need help in a day or so, undoubtedly...
Ehhhh... don't mind me, I'm just the annoying little modder who gets on peoples nerves. I'll just lurk till Someone says my name. :P

Oh, and also Creator of The War Of Terrador
assassin

Post by assassin »

Good I am glad to see that campiagn coming back it was a good one. I am glad you could get your hands on it.

assassin
Interested in a LORD OF THE RINGS YAHOO GROUP THEN CHECK OUT http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Ring_of_Doom/
My MP name is aldarion!
Lord Of Weapons And Magic

Yeah!

Post by Lord Of Weapons And Magic »

assassin wrote:Good I am glad to see that campiagn coming back it was a good one. I am glad you could get your hands on it.

assassin
Yeah!, i hope that the campaing goes completed to the server, what do you need?, i have a couple of Maps in mind for the game, but i cant help with the WML (i just uploaded my new campaing via campgen and with a couple of bugs hope that you help me in there)
ILikeProgramming

Post by ILikeProgramming »

I'm still lurking around the forums. I'm willing to help with anything that does not involve actually launching wesnoth.