Why current version doesn't have some campaigns in homepage?

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

grfov

Why current version doesn't have some campaigns in homepage?

Post by grfov »

I began to know and play this game rencently(version 1.1.10) and I have finished all the 5 campaigns(HttT,Rise of wesnoth,Eastern Evasion,Under the buring sun,the tale of two brothers and south guard).

But there are two other campaigns in the homepage(Son of the black eye and Dark hordes) which I dont find in the current version of the game.

So how do things go?I really want to play campaigns of chaotic races.
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Re: Why current version doesn't have some campaigns in homep

Post by zookeeper »

grfov wrote:But there are two other campaigns in the homepage(Son of the black eye and Dark hordes) which I dont find in the current version of the game.
They were removed after 1.0.2 got out because they were incomplete and not so good.

However, there should be updated versions of both of them on the dev (1.1.10+) add-on server, so you can just get them from there.
grfov

Post by grfov »

thank you zookeeper,I've already found completed SotBE and uncompleted Dark hordes.
grfov

Post by grfov »

But when I played Son of the Black Eye,there was only attack sounds but no music at all.This thing did not happen in any other campaigns.Did I make any wrong?
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

grfov wrote:But when I played Son of the Black Eye,there was only attack sounds but no music at all.This thing did not happen in any other campaigns.Did I make any wrong?
No, this seems to be a bug in the campaign itself - it doesn't seem to specify any music in some of the scenarios (but does in at least a few, it seems), which obviously it should.
grfov

Post by grfov »

Thank you again,I think no music is a small bug but reduce much fun.
Taurus
Inactive Developer

Post by Taurus »

Music has kind of been on the back burner while I compleated the campaign. Now that that has been taken care of I am working on it :-)
Creater of the campaign, "Northern Rebirth"

Compleater of the campaign, "Son of the Black Eye"