Soldier of Wesnoth: SP Campaign (Feedback and Reviews)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Re: Soldier of Wesnoth: SP Campaign (Feedback and Reviews)

Post by Konrad2 »

Velve wrote: September 15th, 2020, 4:31 am :doh: Hi.
Question about completing the campaign. Passed the Law and Darkness mission. Everything ended well. Necromancer gorged, harsh man megya praised. I watched the video of traveling on the map and read the text. a tracking mission is being loaded... and there is no one else there except the main character. He says a phrase like "Yes, it will be a long battle..." and the script begins. At the top there is an inscription-see the screenshot.

version 4.0.1 android. Russian.

what I did: reinstalled the addon. passed "Law and Darkness". not help. Tell me what to do. I really want to go through the entire campaign.

PS. sorry for my English.
I probably can't help you, all I can recommend is reloading a save from the last scenario to try again. D:
Velve

Re: Soldier of Wesnoth: SP Campaign (Feedback and Reviews)

Post by Velve »

Konrad2 wrote: September 15th, 2020, 7:32 pm
Velve wrote: September 15th, 2020, 4:31 am :doh: Hi.
Question about completing the campaign. Passed the Law and Darkness mission. Everything ended well. Necromancer gorged, harsh man megya praised. I watched the video of traveling on the map and read the text. a tracking mission is being loaded... and there is no one else there except the main character. He says a phrase like "Yes, it will be a long battle..." and the script begins. At the top there is an inscription-see the screenshot.

version 4.0.1 android. Russian.

what I did: reinstalled the addon. passed "Law and Darkness". not help. Tell me what to do. I really want to go through the entire campaign.

PS. sorry for my English.
I probably can't help you, all I can recommend is reloading a save from the last scenario to try again. D:
unfortunately, this doesn't help. :- (
I'll go through some other campaign then...
With respect, Boris