Epic Between the Tides (A 1.14 single player campaign)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Argesilao

Epic Between the Tides (A 1.14 single player campaign)

Post by Argesilao » June 21st, 2018, 3:39 pm

Hi everyone!

This is the reference topic for the single player campaign: Epic Between the Tides

The campaign was realized for the version 1.14, for windows, and is totally written in a barbaric kind of english ... perhaps :roll:

Basically It's a nereids adventures with some small digression in other race.

The campaign is complete and was tested some times, at least at the intermediate difficulty (I'm too lazy to test one of my campaigns at the difficult level :doh: ) but the code's bugs are like the real bugs, a multitude hidden in the dark; so every feedback about any errors are welcome. You can post it in this topic.

There are eleven battle scenario and two dialogue scenario.

Have Fun!
Author of the unofficial campaigns: A Little Adventure, A Magicians Tale, The Three Sisters Saga and Epic Between the Tides.

Konrad2

Re: Epic Between the Tides (A 1.14 single player campaign)

Post by Konrad2 » June 22nd, 2018, 8:00 am

Unwelcome_Visitors (Maybe remove that _?)
'...and his gracious queen,...' -> '...and her gracious queen,...'
'..need a port where to find shelter from the storm, or a place where to refill...and host you,...was there...' -> '...need a port to shelter you from the storm, or a place where you can refill...and be your host,...was here....'
'...only one knowed with two volcanic cones...' -> '...only one to be known to have two volcanic cones...'
'...Instead I know very well because even the soil is important to us!...' -> '...But I know very well that even the soil of this island is important to us!...'
'Who am I talking to?' -> 'Who am I speaking with?'
'..., and this community is the owner of this island.' -> '...which is owning this island.'

...To be honest I'm to lazy for more. Let's hope someone else reports as well after the update.

To Find Troubles Searching Help -> To find Troubles while searching for Help
Something went wrong when decided to kill Ruckborn instead of freeing the Merfolk leaders first.
<Invalid WML found> [unstore_unit]: variable 'store_cryddis' doesn't exist

And the orcs are still hostile and neither of the leaders was freed.
I am a Ghost: I drain the life energy from other people to survive and am hated/feared by regular people. Non-regular people don't like me either though.

Konrad2

Post by Konrad2 » June 22nd, 2018, 9:36 am

Btw, why are the days and nights in your campaigns longer than usual?
I am a Ghost: I drain the life energy from other people to survive and am hated/feared by regular people. Non-regular people don't like me either though.

Argesilao

Post by Argesilao » June 22nd, 2018, 10:55 am

Konrad2 wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 8:00 am
Unwelcome_Visitors (Maybe remove that _?)
'...and his gracious queen,...' -> '...and her gracious queen,...'
'..need a port where to find shelter from the storm, or a place where to refill...and host you,...was there...' -> '...need a port to shelter you from the storm, or a place where you can refill...and be your host,...was here....'
'...only one knowed with two volcanic cones...' -> '...only one to be known to have two volcanic cones...'
'...Instead I know very well because even the soil is important to us!...' -> '...But I know very well that even the soil of this island is important to us!...'
'Who am I talking to?' -> 'Who am I speaking with?'
'..., and this community is the owner of this island.' -> '...which is owning this island.'
Fixed
To Find Troubles Searching Help -> To find Troubles while searching for Help
I'll fix it later
Something went wrong when decided to kill Ruckborn instead of freeing the Merfolk leaders first.
<Invalid WML found> [unstore_unit]: variable 'store_cryddis' doesn't exist
Fixed
And the orcs are still hostile and neither of the leaders was freed.
Fixed, was a consequence of the previous error
Btw, why are the days and nights in your campaigns longer than usual?
Because I prefer to use an eight period time.

Thanks for your help!
Author of the unofficial campaigns: A Little Adventure, A Magicians Tale, The Three Sisters Saga and Epic Between the Tides.