Crin of Crenlyn

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

rmj

Crin of Crenlyn

Post by rmj » September 24th, 2015, 5:48 am

During the reign of Queen Asheviere an addled young man is pursued by a necromancer.

Version 1.12.4
24 scenarios, 19 playable.

The story is complete; please let me know if there are any deviations from canon.

Easy and Normal levels are likely too easy, but perhaps that's because I know the campaign well. I welcome feedback. The Difficult level has not been tested, and as I am not a good enough (or patient enough) player to attempt to balance it, suggestions are welcome.

There are several scenarios (mainly in part 2) which need to be improved, or completely reworked. 12_reaching the dwarves, 16_the search begins, 17_the great river, 18_journey south, 21_hasty ordainment, and 23_roigrun's fortress especially need work. These are pretty much placeholders for hopefully more interesting battles if I, or someone, should come up with ideas.

sreesreearul

Re: Crin of Crenlyn

Post by sreesreearul » October 8th, 2015, 5:06 pm

Hi,
In danonk - pass AI are pursuing my leaders. I don't think you intended that to happen. Even if I try to move towards west over the mountains enemy units are on my tail. I'm not able to recall my veterans either in this scenario. Nice campaign thus far. But can have a lot of fine tuning. :)

rmj

Post by rmj » October 13th, 2015, 4:50 am

Yes, something is wrong. I have played this scenario many times and the veterans could be recalled, but now for some reason they cannot. I will look into this. Thanks for letting me know.
But can have a lot of fine tuning.
All campaigns can be improved; are you referring to anything in particular?

sreesreearul

Post by sreesreearul » October 13th, 2015, 11:11 am

I have finished playing. I felt like there were far too many (similar) scenarios.
Spoiler:

rmj

Post by rmj » October 16th, 2015, 4:38 am

I have finished playing. I felt like there were far too many (similar) scenarios.
Part II does have this problem. I wanted to have the complete story, so most of the battles in the scenarios of the second half were not very creative; hopefully some ideas will come.
Spoiler:
I have yet to find why the veterans can't be recalled in the Danonk Pass scenario. Were you able to win it without the veterans?

Daniel17022002

Post by Daniel17022002 » August 29th, 2016, 5:52 pm

help! how the hell am I supposed to pass the 1st scenario? there are so many zombies that they outnumber all the units I can recruit up to 3 zombies per person. And that annoying blue keeps making lvl 1 units and makes it yet harder. I tried recruiting continuously but my leader ends up killed. I tried lvling up units but they die outnumbered after evolving.

rmj

Post by rmj » September 10th, 2016, 4:56 am

how the hell am I supposed to pass the 1st scenario?
Spoiler:

Konrad2

Post by Konrad2 » March 13th, 2018, 6:41 pm

Arlainas AMLA 'Increse number of hits' doesn't work.

EDIT:
'Prison at Tahn': Scenario objectives do not update after freeing the Seargant and Knight Prisoners don't want any weapon. No spears either.

I did cheat a bit (okay a lot) to get to the ending today. I'll play it for real later on.
Anyway, that Epilogue has me crying. >.<
I am a Ghost: I drain the life energy from other people to survive and am hated/feared by regular people. Non-regular people don't like me either though.