Legend of the Invincibles

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Would you like the Skeletal Dragon sprite in LotI changed to mainline Skeletal Dragon sprite?

Yes
53%
No
47%

Total votes : 30

Re: Legend of the Invincibles

Postby Cashcam24 » December 7th, 2017, 11:09 pm

In the final chapter when I advance Krux(later version) and choose the damage aura path he gets the new more powerful one but also keep the damage aura he starts with.(my krux has damage aura 40 and 24 at the same time).

ps. nothing bug related. I love how you made the units advance more than normal and I thought it would be a cool idea if you added in the shadow mage units because they are some of my favorite units and it would make sense that they follow efraim and lethalia because they accept darkness and light in their army.
Cashcam24

Postby matsjoyce » December 11th, 2017, 7:10 pm

@Cashcam24 Already fixed: https://github.com/Dugy/Legend_of_the_I ... 0c6eebdca7 If you are using the addons server edition there will be quite a few bugs. Try using the GitHub version instead: https://github.com/Dugy/Legend_of_the_Invincibles
matsjoyce

Postby n_mouli » December 12th, 2017, 1:13 pm

The game results in 'Defeated' for me on 'Meeting of the Ancients' right after it asks me to recruit 2 from my older recruits.
I see a "unknown conditional wml:[set_variable](65536) on the screen right after the 'The prince' started his dialog.
I am on 1.13.10 + mac-OS and the latest add-on version from github.
Attachments
LotI1-Meeting_of_the_Ancients.gz
Save file for the issue
(265.98 KiB) Not downloaded yet
n_mouli

Postby matsjoyce » December 12th, 2017, 9:47 pm

@n_mouli Fixed.
matsjoyce

Postby n_mouli » Yesterday, 1:46 am

Thanks. Will pull the changes and verify.
matsjoyce wrote:@n_mouli Fixed.

Update-1: After i downloaded the changes, now the 'wml' error went away but still the game ends with 'Defeated' right after i choose the 2 recruits. On the screen i only see the 2 recruits and not Lethalia as well as the other Elves who came with her in the previous episode.
Update-2: Not sure whether that is the intent but in the episode 'Doomsday Omens', Lethalia can not recruit any new units as she is not set as the 'leader' (i guess) in the scenario configuration file.
Last edited by n_mouli on December 13th, 2017, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
n_mouli

Postby Konrad2 » Yesterday, 7:35 am

Quoting me (I can't embed that many quotes in each other):
'Last survivors'
It's somewhat weird that the
Spoiler:
elves in the field are weaker than the elves your ally recruits. I mean...why? ._.

EDIT: Btw, I hate the spell eaters.

EDIT 2: Unit Information from Efraim shows his Soul Eater Score. (I played Efraim in Chapter 6, he transformed into a Demigod and kept his Soulscore.)
Redeem Score is not shown, when it's 0/X.

EDIT 3:
matsjoyce wrote:
Konrad2 wrote:Transition between Redeem (1) and Redeem (2)
When you redeem a 6th unit with Redeem (1) you can chose upgrades (ofc). And then, when you've chosen one the numbers '0/9' are displayed above your unit. But you only need to redeem 8 units for the next level of redeem.

Seems similar to the bug reported by King_Of_Sloths. Actually it wasn't. Fixed.

I don't know if you fixed it just for the transition between Redeem (1) and Redeem (2) or if you fixed it for the transition between Redeem (n) and Redeem (n+1).
That's why I'm reporting the same 'bug' for the transition between Redeem (3) and Redeem (4).

EDIT 4: I can create Necrophages in Chapter 7.

EDIT 5: It's possible to try and change the last advancement of a unit that had the ability 'necromancy' and died. And is now a Lich. (Sure, it doesn't work, instead the message "<Invalid WML found> Attempt to store nonexistent unit type 'Advancing Lich'" But still, you can rightclick the unit and chose to alter it's advancement.) (Quote end)
Any fixes for me yet? :/
You are a Ghost: you drain the life energy from other people to survive and are hated/feared by regular people.
Konrad2

Previous

Return to Scenario & Campaign Development